Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A girl said I looked like a boiled egg in school today.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I honestly can’t even get mad anymore because I get insulted so much.

Then make hER look like a boiled egg
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

There's no difference between how a boiled egg and a regular egg look.

Fucking Easter bunny motherfucker!

mogs me cuz talk to females not from family

Brutal boiled egg pill

Sorry mate but that's pretty much over tier.

The best cope for incels is to just observe the decline, so to speak. Watch what happens in the next 10 years. Maybe nothing, maybe sex dolls, maybe just watch us slowly become Japan (sadly the last is what I suspect will happen).

She wants you

Sorry mate but that's pretty much over tier.

The best cope for incels is to just observe the decline, so to speak. Watch what happens in the next 10 years. Maybe nothing, maybe sex dolls, maybe just watch us slowly become Japan (sadly the last is what I suspect will happen).
Yeah I think America will end up like Japan unless guys protest. That one reddit post about the state of japans society reminds me of America’s. Women only going for chads, normies are all betabuxxing, more normies giving up and becoming neet, the government flipping out because men are giving up on mass.

pelt her with unboiled eggs

Was she wrong?

Sad shit man, i also get insulted by foids

Maybe you are one of the few actual youngcels considering how often you get insulted. If you plan on going to college, I suggest stemaxxing so you can be as far away from females as possible

Maybe you are one of the few actual youngcels considering how often you get insulted. If you plan on going to college, I suggest stemaxxing so you can be as far away from females as possible
There are more incel teens then I think this forum realizes. Most of the teen normies I know that have lost their virginity lost it to fat girls. And at least right now college seems like a waste of time and money.

And at least right now college seems like a waste of time and money.
Fair enough. College is only good for careermaxxing, and most incels will hit a wall there as well. The short-term suffering and debt it brings might not be worth it to Zoomers now.

What does that even imply though JFL.

Is your hair real short?

Women honestly think guys are more critical on looks because they but in reality women are way more brutal

It’s over. Sorry man.

Yeah I think America will end up like Japan unless guys protest. That one reddit post about the state of japans society reminds me of America’s. Women only going for chads, normies are all betabuxxing, more normies giving up and becoming neet, the government flipping out because men are giving up on mass.
Dogs everywhere too lol.

I love eating boiled eggs

I'd hit the bitch even if they white knights came for me

I hope she gets raped by two skinny, balding ethnics with asymmetric faces.