Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over a girl said i look like a "psycopath terrotist bomber"

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
back on uni i have around four male friends, and one female friend, the female is a communist girl that is always high on weed, and probaly the only foid that don't treat me like the subhuman i am, i was talking to her in a bus stop and the conversation went like this:

object: you look like a terrorist, like that one that would plant a bomb and explode people
me: why?
object: you aways walk like a robot, and your messages (whatsapp) aways looks like you trought of all the possibilities before saying anything
me: ....

so her bus arive and she go away.

before you say, i already tryed to ask her for a date a couple times, i was rejected both times, and realised i have no chances with her :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

tl dr: looking like a socipath is not atractive if you are ugly anyway, so fuck the foids like socipath bs.

If its accurate, its nice tbh.
It means youre high T

one person randomly said to me "you have a thousand yard stare", you know its over if your neutral facial expression is that of a war veteran who saw hundreds of deaths

It means youre high T
being high t is useless if you are ugly like me, if was handsome she would want to go in somewhere dark and alone with me, in hopes of being rapped by chad.

but if it's a incel they run from it like the plague :feelscry:
one person randomly said to me "you have a thousand yard stare", you know its over if your neutral facial expression is that of a war veteran who saw hundreds of deaths
at least you can try thugmaxxing

What a fucking bitch.

What a fucking bitch.
she still threats me better than the other foids, the others just walk away and lie to my face, atleast this one says to me what she really thinks about me.

If I don’t put ‘XD’ in a sentence, it means I’m serious.

It means youre high T
Cope. Normies now associate bombers/terrorists/shooters as ugly losers now. If she thought he looked high T she would say he looked like a Thug or a Drug Dealer.

Sounds like a compliment tbh

It means youre high T
No it means you're fucking ugly and probably have that restless look on your face like I do.
Btw, a co worker said to me one time "you look like you're about to snap and kill everybody" jfl

object: you look like a terrorist, like that one that would plant a bomb and explode people
me: why?
object: you aways walk like a robot, and your messages (whatsapp) aways looks like you trought of all the possibilities before saying anything
me: ....

over for non-NTs

No it means you're fucking ugly and probably have that restless look on your face like I do.
Btw, a co worker said to me one time "you look like you're about to snap and kill everybody" jfl
i have hooded eyes and eyebags, i look like i'm angry and tired

brutal...self aware subhumans should be classified as disabled

Cope. Normies now associate bombers/terrorists/shooters as ugly losers now. If she thought he looked high T she would say he looked like a Thug or a Drug Dealer.

Unfortunately you're right, in my opinion. But it can also mean high T and ugly, which is perfectly possible. Any facial feature if exaggerated and mismatched with the other ones can give an unpleasant result.

Probably I would have laughed in the face of this object. Their answers are random and crazy when they don't like something. I wonder what would happen if you told her that she looks like her description...

Unfortunately you're right, in my opinion. But it can also mean high T and ugly, which is perfectly possible. Any facial feature if exaggerated and mismatched with the other ones can give an unpleasant result.

Probably I would have laughed in the face of this object. Their answers are random and crazy when they don't like something. I wonder what would happen if you told her that she looks like her description...
i prefer that over lies, she is a cute ethinic girl btw, shame i have no chance:feelsrope:

If all bitches are going to hate you for being ugly, you may as well scare respect out of them.

not really, soulless aspie tier stare is not intimidating, creepy at best
shit you are fucked, at least i look intimidanting enough, to people try to calm me down when i'm drunk
Sounds like a compliment tbh
jfl, she is a giga whore"two diferent bfs in the last 6 months", abut won't give me a chance , so i guess it's not a compliment

You should've responded by saying "and you look like my next victim"

god pure ragefuel, foids just love to bully ugly men for no fucking reason, bitch deserves to suffer

I remember having beard and people used to think i ws terrorirst :feelskek:

compliment in my books

I remember having beard and people used to think i ws terrorirst :feelskek:
Lucky, when I'm rocking a beard, people think I'm a jew jfl