Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A girl named Savannah called and texted me today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Later virgins :chad:

lt was a wrong number

pics or it did not happen

why didnt you fake like you were him, mlst incels have deep voice halo like chads, just bad looks

She probably wanted ur number op:chad:

never began for wrongnumbercels

You realize it’s actually over when the only female phone numbers you have in your contacts is your mom/sister. Chads have like 10 ex-dumpsters contacts stored just for sex when they feel like it. :feelsrope:

You realize it’s actually over when the only female phone numbers you have in your contacts is your mom/sister. Chads have like 10 ex-dumpsters contacts stored just for sex when they feel like it. :feelsrope:
20200107 065659

Incel level call history. The unsaved number i skribbled out is my hospital

I didnt end up going and im getting only side effects from my meds so idk if mogs
you still mog me because I am rotting, drowning in my shit and piss
I am fucked up man, I live in a small ass house, one room, a kitchen and a bathroom
I lift everyday in this tiny room, no ventilation, my sweat built up so much on the walls and the ceiling, they changed color
I coom at least 5 times everyday, so cumstains are here and there aswell
I also catch colds frequently due to an incel tier immune system, so I produce a lot of mucus aswell
also there's shitton of mold eveywhere
I am a leaky shitcel, ngl, it is over for me. everyone on this forum lifemog me, everywhere I look I see my bodily fluid, the smell of shit and piss could probaby kill someone but I got used to it
I'll get cancer and die soon anyways

you still mog me because I am rotting, drowning in my shit and piss
I am fucked up man, I live in a small ass house, one room, a kitchen and a bathroom
I lift everyday in this tiny room, no ventilation, my sweat built up so much on the walls and the ceiling, they changed color
I coom at least 5 times everyday, so cumstains are here and there aswell
I also catch colds frequently due to an incel tier immune system, so I produce a lot of mucus aswell
also there's shitton of mold eveywhere
I am a leaky shitcel, ngl, it is over for me. everyone on this forum lifemog me, everywhere I look I see my bodily fluid, the smell of shit and piss could probaby kill someone but I got used to it
I'll get cancer and die soon anyways
Sad to hear boyo. I won RNG to still be able to live with parents but the same type of apartment awaits me after i move out

Sad to hear boyo. I won RNG to still be able to live with parents but the same type of apartment awaits me after i move out
try to live with them if they tolerate you tbh

try to live with them if they tolerate you tbh
I actually wanna move out on my own volition, my mom is mental and she's kinda obsessed with me, if I ever got a girlfriend (lol) she would be one of those that tries to compete and act bitchy towards her, that type. It's getting annoying since I don't like her and just stay here out of convenience

I actually wanna move out on my own volition, my mom is mental and she's kinda obsessed with me, if I ever got a girlfriend (lol) she would be one of those that tries to compete and act bitchy towards her, that type. It's getting annoying since I don't like her and just stay here out of convenience
man, if you are posting here, with us, you are never going to get a girlfriend, if you move out you'll progressively get more depressed, having some people at home can be a huge blessing, but you won't notice how important it is until you lose it
if she's obsessed with you, that's good, you can live with your parents for a good amount of time
there is NO reason to get your own place as an incel tbh, I wouldn't if I didn't have to

Chad bragging

Threaten to rape her.

say its time for sex

Sounds like a hooker name tbh

I did some research and it turns out she may be a jb high school soccer player.

Bragfagging intensifies