Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A girl loved me until she saw my face

fucking brutal bro, i had foids unadd me after seeing my face

when the coping is too strong
How did you even hear about incels, let alone find this place? I can assume a bunch of things and make educated guesses that have a decent chance of being correct, but it's always better to just ask and be 100% certain.

Let's be real and have an honest conversation about this.

Last edited:
Quite the brutality

Why the fuck do you guys send your faces to foids online? Not sure what outcome you expected bro. This is blackpill 101

Same thing happened to me back in the days of chat rooms. BTW Fuck you Amanie!
Had this happen to me earlier this year when I was putting all my effort into getting an online hookup but got ghosted for my face repeatedly. Fuck you Sally

I hope this is not seen as bragging, so i met a girl on discord, we were both on the same call then the next day i messaged her outta nowhere lol she replied for my surprise, so we started playing games together everyday, then talking everyday for hours, so one day after a few months i said i loved her and she said she loved me too, fuck man that was the best thing that ever happened in my life, we would say i love you to each other every night

Well but also one day she asked for a picture of my face, i told her im ugly as fuck and she said she didnt care about looks lol, so yeah i sent her a picture and she was like "is that thing you"? fucking brutal, she obviously said it didnt matter, but after that she lost all interest in me, she was acting dull as fuck, until one day she said she didnt want to talk to me ever again and gave me other excuses like it was boring talking to me and shit like that then she blocked me

Fuck its been months but i still havent recovered yet, meeting her was the best thing that ever happened in my life, i miss talking to her so much, i miss her everyday, i miss her voice, i miss having attention from a female, i miss having a girl saying she loves me, fuck i miss her even tho the ending was so fucking brutal, i just wish i could erase her from my mind, and no she wasnt some hot blonde, she was ethnic and chubby but i still loved her more than anything
What a lying bitch tbh.
That story sounds brootal af, it's over for you.

Tell her it was a shit test!

"To find out how superficial she is!"

Lol. Then send a few Chad's and block her!!!

Any girl who gives false hope and starts ghosting should be made a ghost. Sliced and diced then smashed over the head with an axe. Sick of this bullshit.

Omg, you misogynistic entitled incel, you don't know how to talk to a lady. Work on your personality.

I once greeted a group of females at work. One of them said: "What is that"? They don't treat unattractive men as human beings.

I wish ive never met her, my life is so much worse now that ive exprienced female attention and "love", every other things feel so boring and pointless compared to those things, i just fucking cant forget her

I wish ive never met her, my life is so much worse now that ive exprienced female attention and "love", every other things feel so boring and pointless compared to those things, i just fucking cant forget her
You're experiencing "love." This is how oneitis happens. The uncontrollable surge of novel neurochemicals that your body thinks is preparing you for nutting into a pussy and knocking a bitch up. That's what's happening to you right now.

I am crying remebering the good moments, i stll have all the prints and audios of her saying she loves me, i will never delete them

You're experiencing "love." This is how oneitis happens. The uncontrollable surge of novel neurochemicals that your body thinks is preparing you for nutting into a pussy and knocking a bitch up. That's what's happening to you right now.
Had that happen to me before. Oneitis almost loved me. But turned into a lesbian just before I tried anything, prolly because of height. Bluepilled days suck

Our boy is catching the fever. Brocel intervention.

It's not bragging. If anything it's proving Incel points. It's looks, looks, and more looks. The problem is some retards think it's something else.

young foids under 20 years old ,looks is 100% what they care about

only when they get older and become a hardcore roastie that money and status slowly cut into that 100%

Something similar happened to me over a decade ago, we chatted&played, she asked for my picture, started insulting my looks, and stopped communicating. I was furious afterwards.

I still have those old email conversations with her in-store, I know her name and found her Facebook account.

holy shit this hurt to read, I'm very sorry for your loss, that foid didn't deserve you. It's beyond unbelievable how women will just ditch a hard earned friendship like that just because you happened to have a horrific shell, they truly are evil. Thiis alone is definitive proof that looks are king and personality is just a meme, I seriously wonder how can NPC drones still believe in the bluepill that much.

PD: definitely not a fakecel trait lol, I make way more friends by playing fucking LoL than irl

:chad:

:soy:

Simps.co

Jfl

Most blackpillers are one text away from plantation aka bluepill

Fuck, suifuel+brag. I will never experience this.

Appreciate your honesty lol

Bullshit.

Brutal. You should have used a Chadfish ngl or morphed your face little bit

Absolutely brutal.

It's over if she blocked you after seeing your face. So much for the empathic gender.

Have some self respect broyolo.

So you guys were voice calling? Now I'm 100% sure youre a cumskin. No wonder you are acting like a cuck. But again its suifuel because no girl will ever voice chat with an ethnic especially a curry. The moment she hears my curry voice I'll be blocked and reported.

Sad shit ngl.

Only standardcel fakecels will think that. Also there are no attractive girls on discord. All of them are chubby borderline trannies coping with muh anime uwu

Ethnic girls love white cock

BUT? Standardcel trait

She didn't loved you bro. She loved the mental image she had(of Chico) while texting you.
10/10 breakdown of his post. I'm also a curry , one time I tried to act low inhib and joined a discord vc, upon literally me uttering my first worda the female in the chat went "ew his voice" .-.
Deleted my account the next second and hasn't recovered from that incident since

Brutal. Should just show face pic asap so you save yourself from suffering

If this ever happens to me, should I just send a chadfish pic?

Anyone have any idea what happened to this guy? He disappeared after his drunken breakdowns

I hope this is not seen as bragging, so i met a girl on discord, we were both on the same call then the next day i messaged her outta nowhere lol she replied for my surprise, so we started playing games together everyday, then talking everyday for hours, so one day after a few months i said i loved her and she said she loved me too, fuck man that was the best thing that ever happened in my life, we would say i love you to each other every night

Well but also one day she asked for a picture of my face, i told her im ugly as fuck and she said she didnt care about looks lol, so yeah i sent her a picture and she was like "is that thing you"? fucking brutal, she obviously said it didnt matter, but after that she lost all interest in me, she was acting dull as fuck, until one day she said she didnt want to talk to me ever again and gave me other excuses like it was boring talking to me and shit like that then she blocked me

Fuck its been months but i still havent recovered yet, meeting her was the best thing that ever happened in my life, i miss talking to her so much, i miss her everyday, i miss her voice, i miss having attention from a female, i miss having a girl saying she loves me, fuck i miss her even tho the ending was so fucking brutal, i just wish i could erase her from my mind, and no she wasnt some hot blonde, she was ethnic and chubby but i still loved her more than anything
This proves that it's not about personality. You seem like you had a good personality, but we all know that it's nothing compared to looks.