Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A girl loved me until she saw my face

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I hope this is not seen as bragging, so i met a girl on discord, we were both on the same call then the next day i messaged her outta nowhere lol she replied for my surprise, so we started playing games together everyday, then talking everyday for hours, so one day after a few months i said i loved her and she said she loved me too, fuck man that was the best thing that ever happened in my life, we would say i love you to each other every night

Well but also one day she asked for a picture of my face, i told her im ugly as fuck and she said she didnt care about looks lol, so yeah i sent her a picture and she was like "is that thing you"? fucking brutal, she obviously said it didnt matter, but after that she lost all interest in me, she was acting dull as fuck, until one day she said she didnt want to talk to me ever again and gave me other excuses like it was boring talking to me and shit like that then she blocked me

Fuck its been months but i still havent recovered yet, meeting her was the best thing that ever happened in my life, i miss talking to her so much, i miss her everyday, i miss her voice, i miss having attention from a female, i miss having a girl saying she loves me, fuck i miss her even tho the ending was so fucking brutal, i just wish i could erase her from my mind, and no she wasnt some hot blonde, she was ethnic and chubby but i still loved her more than anything

Last edited:
fucking brutal

48486412391 66dc3e127c b

Women are evil

silly inkwell, your personality must’ve changed after you sent her your picture, that’s why she blocked you

so i met a girl
:chad:
on discord
:soy:
, we were both in the same call then the next day i messaged her outta nowhere
Simps.co
so we started playing games together everyday
Jfl
, then talking everyday for hours, so one day after a few months i said i loved her
Most blackpillers are one text away from plantation aka bluepill
and she said she loved me too, fuck man that was the best thing that ever happened in my life, we would say i love you to each other every night
Fuck, suifuel+brag. I will never experience this.
Well but also one day she asked for a picture of my face, i told her im ugly as fuck
Appreciate your honesty lol
and she said she didnt care about looks lol,
Bullshit.
so yeah i sent her a picture and she was like "is that thing you"?
Brutal. You should have used a Chadfish ngl or morphed your face little bit
fucking brutal, she obviously said it didnt matter, but after that she lost all interest in me, she was acting dull as fuck, until one day she said she didnt want to talk to me ever again and gave me other excuses like it was boring talking to me and shit like that
Absolutely brutal.
then she blocked me
It's over if she blocked you after seeing your face. So much for the empathic gender.

Fuck its been months but i still havent recovered yet, meeting her was the best thing that ever happened in my life
Have some self respect broyolo.

i miss her voice,
So you guys were voice calling? Now I'm 100% sure youre a cumskin. No wonder you are acting like a cuck. But again its suifuel because no girl will ever voice chat with an ethnic especially a curry. The moment she hears my curry voice I'll be blocked and reported.
i miss having attention from a female, i miss having a girl saying she loves me, fuck i miss her even tho the ending was so fucking brutal, i just wish i could erase her from my mind
Sad shit ngl.
and no she wasnt some hot blonde,
Only standardcel fakecels will think that. Also there are no attractive girls on discord. All of them are chubby borderline trannies coping with muh anime uwu
she was ethnic and chubby
Ethnic girls love white cock
BUT? Standardcel trait
i still loved her more than anything
She didn't loved you bro. She loved the mental image she had(of Chico) while texting you.

Loving people before you even meet them is mental illness brocel.

Fuck brocel, very brutal. I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry that happened to you. :cryfeels: brutal

Same shit happened to me a while ago. Also on discord, but she was the one who messaged me. I was talking about philosophy in a discord server and she said that I seemed intelligence and that she would like to know me. We talked for month, and really really clicked until I showed her my face. Once I did that her responses turned to one liners, she became cold and eventually stopped talking to me altogether. But you have normies saying "it's all about personality bruh". Well, she liked my personality, but looks stood in the way.

Tldr but Incel trait just for reading the headline. Sorry Bro

So fucking brutal, similar thing happened to me .....

Let's say that in an alternate universe she doesn't block you. Would you keep playing with her despite getting friendzoned?

Anyway this is just another proof that toilets hate ugly men so bad that getting them friendzoned is not enough, they have to stay away from you as far as possible until you don't exist and dismiss you as a ''thing''. You aren't human, not even a dog in the eyes of a hole.

Same thing happened to me back in the days of chat rooms. BTW Fuck you Amanie!

No point in life if you’re ugly. We already knew this.

Brutal.

Should've just Chadfished. This happened months ago, but you've been black pilled here since 2018; should've known how the foid was going to react to your real face tbh.

Im sorry brocel those must've been the best months of your life fucking brutal

It's your personality why she rejected you, bro :soy:

Same shit happened to me a while ago. Also on discord, but she was the one who messaged me. I was talking about philosophy in a discord server and she said that I seemed intelligence and that she would like to know me. We talked for month, and really really clicked until I showed her my face. Once I did that her responses turned to one liners, she became cold and eventually stopped talking to me altogether. But you have normies saying "it's all about personality bruh". Well, she liked my personality, but looks stood in the way.

This is so fucking horrid, I’m sorry bro

The fact that she said that to you means shes a shallow piece of shit. There was no need for her to express herself in that manner. She was probably fantasizing about you being a chad the whole time.

I hope this is not seen as bragging, so i met a girl on discord, we were both on the same call then the next day i messaged her outta nowhere lol she replied for my surprise, so we started playing games together everyday, then talking everyday for hours, so one day after a few months i said i loved her and she said she loved me too, fuck man that was the best thing that ever happened in my life, we would say i love you to each other every night

Well but also one day she asked for a picture of my face, i told her im ugly as fuck and she said she didnt care about looks lol, so yeah i sent her a picture and she was like "is that thing you"? fucking brutal, she obviously said it didnt matter, but after that she lost all interest in me, she was acting dull as fuck, until one day she said she didnt want to talk to me ever again and gave me other excuses like it was boring talking to me and shit like that then she blocked me

Fuck its been months but i still havent recovered yet, meeting her was the best thing that ever happened in my life, i miss talking to her so much, i miss her everyday, i miss her voice, i miss having attention from a female, i miss having a girl saying she loves me, fuck i miss her even tho the ending was so fucking brutal, i just wish i could erase her from my mind, and no she wasnt some hot blonde, she was ethnic and chubby but i still loved her more than anything
In the future use a Chad picture & string it along as much as possible for the mental stimulation.

brutal blackpill, it also why I don't talk to foids and in the rare chance get chat request block them first.

Silly inkwel, don’t u know only chads genetics are suppose to survive into the next generation? :soy::soy:

Silly inkwel, don’t u know only chads genetics are suppose to survive into the next generation? :soy::soy:
The ones fucking those chads aren't all Stacies either, so subhuman genes will always exist as long as ugly women exists

stopped reading right there

how many times do we have to tell you stupid fucks, shitcord is garbage! you aren't going to find love on there!
You are if you are chad/chadlite
I know about couples who met this way

She would be planning to meet if that was Chad.

this isnt bragging. thank you for sharing, must have been brutal.
btw IT won't touch this thread since it doesnt fit their "Personality is what counts" agenda.

Women aren't as visual as men. Just work on your personality. Be funny. Confidence is the key :soy:

Face trumps all. You could have the best personality in the world but if you're ugly it's over.

I don't know why incels put themselves through this. Surely, you knew this would have happened.

she was ethnic and chubby but i still loved her more than anything
What race?

Also, my condolences. That sounds brutal. This is why I never bothered interacting with women in school, a part of me sunconsiously was prtecting myself from this shit

Loving people before you even meet them is mental illness brocel.
I’d agree, but for a different sentiment. Don’t say you love someone unless you’ve been with them in person. Texting and calling is no substitute for actually being in person. Much easier to fake who you are online than doing everything in real time

Just chadfish and get more attention from 7-8 girls that are hotter then her

Jesus that was brutal, I've heard similar stories, in fact scenarios like this are a brutal blackpill in of itself.

Yep... same thing happened to me too...

tenor.gif

been there brocel

strong username to post content ratio

been there brocel
Nigger, you're 15. The age difference between @gymletethnicel and I is greater than the number of years you've been alive.

JFL @ at babycels in this fucking place talking like they've been through some real shit.

Nigger, you're 15. The age difference between @gymletethnicel and I is greater than the number of years you've been alive.

JFL @ at babycels in this fucking place talking like they've been through some real shit.
you say same shit every thread im in, i dont care what you have to say gatekeeping faggot kys

Yup, every single thread. Wherever you post, I'm right there.

:feelstastyman:
bruh @dreadtheblackpill is legitimately the most retarded user on here, he's fucking 15, still in HS and 6ft yet rots away here
@dreadtheblackpill you do realize people are only gatekeeping youngcels because you're wasting the prime years of your life. log the fuck off and come back after, its for your own good

bruh @dreadtheblackpill is legitimately the most retarded user on here, he's fucking 15, still in HS and 6ft yet rots away here
@dreadtheblackpill you do realize people are only gatekeeping youngcels because you're wasting the prime years of your life. log the fuck off and come back after, its for your own good
when the coping is too strong