Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A girl just rejected me

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
She said my frontomaxillary-angle is subpair and my ramus height is not in balance with my gonial angle.

She analyzed my skull width and found it satisfactory, but my menton-nasion distance is not good enough for her.

A single mother of two said my wallet is too empty for her taste.

she fucks black guys btw
I dont care who she fucks tbh, no way i would be raising other people's kids even if i got the money. She will find a betabuxxers soon enough, considering she isnt fat men will simp for her.

Happens to the best of us
She said my frontomaxillary-angle is subpair and my ramus height is not in balance with my gonial angle.
She would probably say the same of me

Just like a Nazi scientist. :feelsokman:

A single mother of two said my wallet is too empty for her taste.
Just do every plastic operation and job knowing to mankind so you can end up with used up landwhale
Meanwhile beautiful people get to fuck tight pussy

Just do every plastic operation and job knowing to mankind so you can end up with used up landwhale
Meanwhile beautiful people get to fuck tight pussy
Even if we were the betabuxxing material, and she settles with us and we build a cucked nest, her libido starts up and she fuck her brains out with attractive guys, once she calms down, she pretends that nothing happened and roleplays the happy family again.

I am really angry

an overweight coal burner didn't even bother replying to me
Brutal. This one was decent looking 4/10 22yo and normal bmi, she is always accompanied by her brother and mother, problem is her husband dumped her with two little kids and now she's desperate (until betabuxxer shows up). She can still get a guy much better than me and second her husband decides to takes her back its over. She most likely whores around while her mom babysits her kids, its not easy to convince someone younger than 50 to raise others kids.

Its really depressing that girls like her don't see guys like me while they don't have kids and exes. Once they fuck up everything they see me as good harmless guy who wouldn't abuse or molest children and should babysit their kids.

Did she have one of these?

Brutal. This one was decent looking 4/10 22yo and normal bmi, she is always accompanied by her brother and mother, problem is her husband dumped her with two little kids and now she's desperate (until betabuxxer shows up). She can still get a guy much better than me and second her husband decides to takes her back its over. She most likely whores around while her mom babysits her kids, its not easy to convince someone younger than 50 to raise others kids.

Its really depressing that girls like her don't see guys like me while they don't have kids and exes. Once they fuck up everything they see me as good harmless guy who wouldn't abuse or molest children and should babysit their kids.
the most brutal part is, that even if we get that low that we'd take ugly single mothers we're still not even remotely good enough for them.

the most brutal part is, that even if we get that low that we'd take ugly single mothers we're still not even remotely good enough for them.
They would hate our guts for being with us, they would suddenly become asexual :feelshaha:

I don't shower enough, and I need to work on my personality, I have nothing to offer, and I also I need to learn to respect foids - that's why I'm single.

Was the foid a female clone of wheat waffles :feelskek:

A foid called me an ugly short autistic currymunching janitor before she spit on my face and walked away

I dont care who she fucks tbh, no way i would be raising other people's kids even if i got the money. She will find a betabuxxers soon enough, considering she isnt fat men will simp for her.
holy reddit

She analyzed my skull width and found it satisfactory, but my menton-nasion distance is not good enough for her.
I've been told this before.

Brutal bonepill

Give her the proper boner if facial bones are not enough.

Foid told me the only thing that matters is looks