Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A girl had a crush on me

supreme lollishrimp

supreme lollishrimp

Currycel
★★
(This was in pre school so it doesnt count)i wasnt even a loser back then i was actually pretty active i went outside a lot had friends talked (rarely) to girls.so there was this chinese or vietnamese girl that had a crush on me she would sometimes follow me around in the school and i know she had a crush on me since she was in the same class as my lil sis who told me.i also hit her once because she annoyed me i still regret that i also saw her on the train a couple times since i didnt move and shes not ugly at all but im too ugly and akward to approach her.i hate myself God i was stupid

You have the most posts now that Intellau deleted his account.
Image 2024 07 31 065713952

He deleted his account? Why? I thought something was missing when I came back
He decided to continue his schizoposting on neets.net for some reason. I went there to ask him why he left (among other things), but of course he hasn't given a clear answer.

(This was in pre school so it doesnt count)i wasnt even a loser back then i was actually pretty active i went outside a lot had friends talked (rarely) to girls.so there was this chinese or vietnamese girl that had a crush on me she would sometimes follow me around in the school and i know she had a crush on me since she was in the same class as my lil sis who told me.i also hit her once because she annoyed me i still regret that i also saw her on the train a couple times since i didnt move and shes not ugly at all but im too ugly and akward to approach her.i hate myself God i was stupid
happened to me too
at the age of 8
but kids are pretty much the same, i got destroyed by puberty

Aren’t contacts a thing now
Do you know how much they cost?in germany theyre like 50€ and they arent even long lasting i dont have a job i cant afford that glasses are free.and wearing contacts isnt helping me either im indian.that is the biggest nerf a man can have

Last edited:
Do you know how much they cost?in germany theyre like 50€ and they arent even long lasting i dont have a job i cant afford that glasses are free
Do glasses ruin your face?

I used to hate it because they distort my eye area

but in general nowadays I don't feel much like stopping using them, I even identify with them

Do glasses ruin your face?

I used to hate it because they distort my eye area

but in general nowadays I don't feel much like stopping using them, I even identify with them
No my face is already destroyed my glasses just make me look like a nerd more.my face is asymetrical i have a pedostache(which im still trying to grow)i have very big cheeks so they are like round and i have short HARD straight black hair and a very very bad neck and shoulder posture

Last edited:
I deeply repent.didnt know sharing this was against the rules please dont ban me saar

Pre school counts....ban incoming.

Having a crush on a random foid who doesn't care about you is foolish

He decided to continue his schizoposting on neets.net for some reason. I went there to ask him why he left (among other things), but of course he hasn't given a clear answer.
his schizopostings were annoying, so lots of users ignored him, myself included, so hes trying his luck there

Fakecel

Aren’t contacts a thing now
I also look like a complete nerd and not the "Chad kinda nerd that girls love", with Glasses. Tried contacts but too expensive and they kinda hurt my eyes.