Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story a girl came into my room

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
My grandmother is very religious, and she often receives visits from her church friends. Yesterday morning, a friend of my grandmother's who lives in the countryside came by, she said she came downtown to take her granddaughter's cell phone to the service center.
I was summoned to try to solve the problem to avoid spending money, when I opened the door I found a girl of about 16-18 years old.
When I picked up her cell phone I found a device that was 5 years old, completely outdated, being a basic model. I spent long minutes at the door, damn, I was facing a girl and she was looking at me. I had to go in, and she saw my comic book collection and started touching them, without my permission, I didn't mind. I was scared when she came in, because I had masturbated that early in the morning.
I could see her in the reflection of the metal cup, I would like to talk to her, everything I said is in the comic strip
My thoughts were getting worse and worse, I needed to get it over with.
But when I finished and handed it to her, she gave a smile, friends, she smiled at me. I am satisfied

I could not stop drawing, this moment was a milestone in my life
so I could feel some company, I am happy :feelscomfy::cryfeels:

43 sin ttulo 20211011080446

shit bro, she only said a few words to you, she was in your room for a few minutes and that was enough for you to immortalize her in a comic book.

how brutal loneliness is. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

she can't even imagine it, and you will probably remember this for the rest of your life. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

You're a talented comic artist btw ngl.

I was scared when she came in, because I had masturbated that early in the morning.

One small advice : never speak to anybody in this way :forcedsmile:

when I opened the door I found a girl of about 16-18 years old
Good work OP. I've yet to get a girl over to my place, and the only one who came over to my last place was my friend's gf.

>hates women until the girl gives them some attention

shit bro, she only said a few words to you, she was in your room for a few minutes and that was enough for you to immortalize her in a comic book.

she can't even imagine it, and you will probably remember this for the rest of your life. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Every girl will be afraid of him if she knows all that :forcedsmile:

Nice drawing. I’ve never had a woman in my room besides my mom tbhlossus

The brutal reality

Nothing special. She was friendly because you helped her, foids love when beta males do favors for them. [UWSL]She sucked Chad's cock while you were drawing this comic.[/UWSL]

what inceldom does to a mf

Nothing special. She was friendly because you helped her, foids love when beta males do favors for them. [UWSL]She sucked Chad's cock while you were drawing this comic.[/UWSL]

Brutal but true. :incel:

My grandmother is very religious, and she often receives visits from her church friends. Yesterday morning, a friend of my grandmother's who lives in the countryside came by, she said she came downtown to take her granddaughter's cell phone to the service center.
I was summoned to try to solve the problem to avoid spending money, when I opened the door I found a girl of about 16-18 years old.
When I picked up her cell phone I found a device that was 5 years old, completely outdated, being a basic model. I spent long minutes at the door, damn, I was facing a girl and she was looking at me. I had to go in, and she saw my comic book collection and started touching them, without my permission, I didn't mind. I was scared when she came in, because I had masturbated that early in the morning.
I could see her in the reflection of the metal cup, I would like to talk to her, everything I said is in the comic strip
But when I finished and handed it to her, she gave a smile, friends, she smiled at me. I am satisfied

View attachment 506456
Mogs me

She just used you for a favor, im sorry OP, i like very much your drawing style.

the art is nice, but cucked thread.
also -
She just used you for a favor,
she's getting railed by chad right now as you draw the comic
The smile was probably superficial, and she was happy to get the hell out of there.

never had a girl in my room before

a teen girl was in your room and you didn't even casually flirted with her
check your T levels and stop putting cunts on pedestal
they are born to serve (chad only in 2021)

damn. well at least you re happy, loneliness is fucked up.

i got 2 questions for you, OP:
1. are you from Brazil?
2. what did you do in her cellphone?

that is pathetic, foids are only nice when they want something. Imagine thinking you have a chance.

Great post. Thanks for sharing.

All the cliche 1-liners on here get old, sometimes it takes a true artist to fully express our reality.

>hates women until the girl gives them some attention
99.999999% of people here would do the same if a girl expressed any kindness to them. People claim otherwise to seem edgy.

a teen girl was in your room and you didn't even casually flirted with her
check your T levels and stop putting cunts on pedestal
they are born to serve (chad only in 2021)
If OP is above 20 and he flirted with a teenager as an incel he could get into serious trouble. Its not muh low T its common sense.
that is pathetic, foids are only nice when they want something. Imagine thinking you have a chance.
He never claimed to have a chance. Its human nature to feel happy about having a conversation with a girl when you are deprived of it. Nowhere did he say he had a chance.

Really nice art, would love to see more of your interactions in the form of art like that one. :feelsaww::feelsokman:

Damn fucking brutal:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Did you smell the spot she sat on?

Thank you all for the messages.
I have been feeding myself fantasy since then, but when the feeling of desire started to take over I had a shock of reality. I spent the last few days in a hangover of medication, barely eating. Back to normal routine as usual.
damn. well at least you re happy, loneliness is fucked up.

i got 2 questions for you, OP:
1. are you from Brazil?
2. what did you do in her cellphone?
1- yes
2- installed roots, uninstalled unnecessary system apps, changed some options in developer mode, and configured the memory card
Did you smell the spot she sat on?
at first impression she wore a sweet fragrance, but when she entered the room the smell was completely muffled

Last edited:

View attachment 506456
I rememeber that We Had an artcel Here , lol

But you Know that Girl wont fuck you anyways , its Just that Oxytocin that IS so lacking in Our lifes that Made you Happy.

Positive reinforcment from a Attractive foid is brutal , Dont get to attached to It.

I would have tried to touch her

I hope that track-her app works out for you bro.
tell trillian i said hi

Last edited:
you are talented as hell, bro, also this is kinda wholesome

Dn rd, but your comic is very good ngl