Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A girl at work I wanted to be my gf has a boyfriend who doesn't deserve her

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
This was two and a half years ago now. I don't even remember her name anymore, nor do I know if they're still together, but regardless, here goes...

I will describe the girl: Brown hair, hazel eyes, slim, 5'7-8, beautiful smile, triple digit IQ and was nice to me

Her boyfriend? He's literally so obese he looks like he's about to have a heart attack. He eats mcdonalds everyday, his face is sub 5, has a goofy haircut, he wears glasses and looks like the type to allow his gf to sleep with other guys, but guess what.... HE IS APROX 6'7. HEIGHT IS LAW!!!!!

Women's choice in the men they date is so stupid to me. They'd date a guy like this just because he is extremely tall. She should be with a guy like me, I am a much better choice, I am the ultimate gentleman, civilised, intelligent, I'd take her on nice dates, I wasn't a bodybuilder at the time but I doubt that would have helped much. I have various interesting hobbies, I have interesting life stories to talk about, and aspirations I'd love to share... but because I am 5'7 she doesn't even show a hint of interest.

She would lead one old guy who was an avid customer on because he randomly came in and gave her money and gifted her presents, so most likely I was just a chump in her eyes. She said she didn't like it, but kept allowing it to happen. He even wanted to take her on a trip to Italy.

Your oneitis has fat ugly faggots bouncing on her all night while you sleep

over for oneitiscels

Your oneitis has fat ugly faggots bouncing on her all night while you sleep

over for oneitiscels
My biggest oneitis was my 6th grade English teacher who was a 40 year old hot milf with a thick figure and Stacy face. It was brutal knowing some middle aged guy was piping her instead of me

That would destroy me mentally, I have extreme jealously issues, if some fat subhuman got to pipe my oneitis because he was born with longer leg bones I don't know how I'd cope

oneitis cucks man. wish oneitis positing would warrant a ban.

Being interested in a girl does not oneitis you retarded faggot. Even if she was a oneitis it was years ago.
oneitis posting is when ur post describes a specific girl in detail that u longed for. hearing this cringey shit all the time is so tiresome.

This was two and a half years ago now. I don't even remember her name anymore, nor do I know if they're still together, but regardless, here goes...

I will describe the girl: Brown hair, hazel eyes, slim, 5'7-8, beautiful smile, triple digit IQ and was nice to me

Her boyfriend? He's literally so obese he looks like he's about to have a heart attack. He eats mcdonalds everyday, his face is sub 5, has a goofy haircut, he wears glasses and looks like the type to allow his gf to sleep with other guys, but guess what.... HE IS APROX 6'7. HEIGHT IS LAW!!!!!

Women's choice in the men they date is so stupid to me. They'd date a guy like this just because he is extremely tall. She should be with a guy like me, I am a much better choice, I am the ultimate gentleman, civilised, intelligent, I'd take her on nice dates, I wasn't a bodybuilder at the time but I doubt that would have helped much. I have various interesting hobbies, I have interesting life stories to talk about, and aspirations I'd love to share... but because I am 5'7 she doesn't even show a hint of interest.

She would lead one old guy who was an avid customer on because he randomly came in and gave her money and gifted her presents, so most likely I was just a chump in her eyes. She said she didn't like it, but kept allowing it to happen. He even wanted to take her on a trip to Italy.
I hate that whenever it comes to light about a boyfriend being abusive to their girlfriend, society places all the blame on the man and coddles the woman.

Women CHOOSE to have a relationship with abusive and loser men for the dumbest reasons, then all of a sudden they’re 100% the victim even though they were too naive to see the red flags. I fucking hate tall normies

Kindness caring and being respectful are disgusting traits to women, then just want an abusive chad to use them as a punching bag.
Your character as a person does not matter to her, only what she can show her friends does.

I had the exact same scenario happen to me even though I'm a little taller but still under 6ft. Some pretty girl was with one of those type of over 6'5 tall guys who has wide hips, just overall looked goofy. She was always posting on social media about his height. She defriended me when I posted a joke about being around Mike Tyson's height so he was as a fitness goal physique. She probably thought it was little man cringe but we only knew each other from church, which I left when I took the blackpill and realized conservatard cope about religion controlling holes was just wrong.

Kindness caring and being respectful are disgusting traits to women, then just want an abusive chad to use them as a punching bag.
Your character as a person does not matter to her, only what she can show her friends does.
I wish you were wrong. Being abusive just isn't in my nature.

height can over ride shitty life style habits and being a fat bastard

jfl at gym copers and shower copers

:feelskek::feelskek:

Oneitiscels never even stood a chance
absolute state of oneitiscels

medieval knights used to often talk abt calculating the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

but oneitiscels will be left to ruminate the airspeed velocity of a fat whale bouncing up and down on their true love in a bizarre cross btwn sex and a trampoline

sad. many such cases.

:feelskek::feelskek:

Oneitiscels never even stood a chance
omg there were some funny af oneitiscel threads back in the day:

also remember one thread where a guy was talking abt photos of his oneitis in a wedding dress. bizarre shit lmao

Do you know her socials? Message her. Or at least follow/add her.
What will that acomplish? I also forgot her name. If I did some digging I probably could find it. Pretty sure she would leave me on read.

i am your oneitis' boyfriend please lick my cum from her pussy bro

Not being a cuck. What's the point of being into a girl if you never even try to date/fuck her? Especially when you know her boyfriend is ugly.
1. Why would I date a slut
2. Stealing someones spouse is degenerate
3. She doesn't find me attractive

For the same reason you'd simp over a slut? And still be fixated on her years later?

Who cares.

She doesn't find her boyfriend attractive. Females can generally only choose from the men who a) approach them, and b) will settle down with them.
Not simping or fixated you're just a red pill dork

Nigga with a oneitis he's too afraid to even approach, who believes in God, is calling me red pilled. :feelshaha:
She was never my oneitis but whatever makes you feel better about the fact I bench double your bodyweight and would win in a fight

No. We'd just prefer you leave.
ur literally getting clowned on here. everyone's calling u an oneitiscel or cuck. is it possible for u not to ruminate about hoes in relationships or is this a part of ur autism. not making fun of u just genuinely curious. because if u have it in u plzz stop this madness.

ur literally getting clowned on here. everyone's calling u an oneitiscel or cuck. is it possible for u not to ruminate about hoes in relationships or is this a part of ur autism. not making fun of u just genuinely curious. because if u have it in u plzz stop this madness.
You are trying to shame me for my autism, despite the fact that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You're a fag and you wouldn't be rude like this IRL.

You are trying to shame me for my autism, despite the fact that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You're a fag and you wouldn't be rude like this IRL.
didn't I just say I wasn't trying to make fun of u? i knew some autistic people in the past. a lot of them have a tendency to fixate on things which may include other people. If ur cucked thought patterns stem from the autism than it cannot be helped. however, if it's something u could ward off with willpower I implore u to do so with all ur might. I would never make fun of a brocel for his autism since I myself am a mentalcel.

didn't I just say I wasn't trying to make fun of u? i knew some autistic people in the past. a lot of them have a tendency to fixate on things which may include other people. If ur cucked thought patterns stem from the autism than it cannot be helped. however, if it's something u could ward off with willpower I implore u to do so with all ur might. I would never make fun of a brocel for his autism since I myself am a mentalcel.
You're trying to play the nice guy and I am not falling for it.

You're trying to play the nice guy and I am not falling for it.
K I'll just leave it at this. Posting and fantasizing about girls who'd laugh at u, gossip about u, or be afraid of u irl will do u no good. Yes, even VENTING about them will do u no good. the only way u can forget about them entirely (as u should) is to not engage with any thoughts about them at all (which includes venting or rage posting).

If u still don't understand this you're either too young or too autistic. if u don't learn in time then keep supplicating onto the Lord that he free u of such burdenous thoughts.

i've not decided yet whom i detest more tallfags or fat "people"