Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A girl at my prom was 6'3" in heels

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Only like 4 out of 60 guys there heightmogged her. Fucking ovER.

roastie whore

you telling me girls in HS can now speak to me at face level? it never began tbh

and then they will say " te hee height doesnt matter sweaty"

I personally find tall foids attractive but they hate me.

"Teeeheee that's my real height sweaty"

Heels should be banned. She would tower over me ffs.

Fucking swamp creature.

manlet date thinks it's great cuz he'll dance with her facing le boobies, and that's where the party is you guys;):soy:

Its over for 6'2" manlets

should be illegal for tall girls to wear heels let alone exist

You know how hard it is for a Tallcel like me to find a tall foid?

You went to prom? As a incel? Jfl

There was a girl who would always tease me because of my height, she was 5'6 and I was 5'4. At graduation she was at least 6 feet tall, that means she was wearing 6 inch heels, I was gonna say goodbye to her before I left the ceremony but I was mogged too hard and just left.

That’s why you have to be Tom Brady literally to stand a chance.

manlet date thinks it's great cuz he'll dance with her facing le boobies, and that's where the party is you guys;):soy:
Her date was a 6'4" Chad lmao.

There was a girl who would always tease me because of my height, she was 5'6 and I was 5'4. At graduation she was at least 6 feet tall, that means she was wearing 6 inch heels, I was gonna say goodbye to her before I left the ceremony but I was mogged too hard and just left.
There are 20 more girls in my generation than guys. Almost every truecel had a date, and some guys had 2 dates. There were literally only 2 guys who didn't have a date, one is a truecel with zero friends who didn't even show up, and the other is a close friend of mine who lucked out and took a girl's virginity when they she was 15.

Last edited:
JFL @ going to prom as an incel

seems like she want to get fucked by 7ft NBA chad

Tall white foids scare me tbhtbh ngl.

why the fuck do they like heels so much??

:feelsbaton: An Incel going to prom.

There are 20 more girls in my generation than guys. Almost every truecel had a date, and some guys had 2 dates. There were literally only 2 guys who didn't have a date, one is a truecel with zero friends who didn't even show up, and the other is a close friend of mine who lucked out and took a girl's virginity when they she was 15.
Soooooo you had a date?

Heels should be banned. She would tower over me ffs.

Fucking swamp creature.
Foids should basically walk on all fours in public and be on their knees at home like the submissive dogs and whores that they are

What actual fucking purpose of "prom"? Why each and every American cultural thing involves sex and mating? God, I hate their (((culture))) so much, disgusting.

What actual fucking purpose of "prom"? Why each and every American cultural thing involves sex and mating? God, I hate their (((culture))) so much, disgusting.
This was in Croatia but yeah

We imported everything except good economic standards.

That's true for curryland too. We imported all sorts of lousy shit from the US, because they are easy to imitate.

I was in the Philippines and saw a girl who was probably 6'6.

Everywhere I go, I see the same hoe (mogging me)

I was just told that she is 194 cm tall standing straight in sneakers. She is usually hunched over so she appears shorter.
:feelskek:

Probably 5 foot 9 or 10 without them. Maybe less. Heels are getting higher and higher these days.

tbh this is stupid idea as an incel.
Why? Literally 97% of guys had a date because there are 20 more girls in my generation than guys. I smoked weed afterwards, so it was worth it to me.