Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A girl ask for my snap just to make fun of me

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
I was approach today by one of my white coworkers asking for my snap
I had a huge crush on her so I obviously was down to give her it, in my head I was thinking "hmm maybe I'm not ugly just a dark triad mental cel" but I couldn't be wrong just when I messaged her she told me to block her that she was dare to ask the ugliest guy for their snap for 10 bucks I was going to call her a bitch but before I could even type it she blocked me

Last edited:
:feelshaha: she asked you to block her instead of her blocking you. She didn't want you to be anywhere close her

Imagine having snapchat

Let’s hope she dies in a car accident.

grAYfags with the obvious larp have to be lynched by the nearest currycel available
IMG 1592

I had a huge crush on her so I obviously was down to give her it, in my head I was thinking "hmm maybe I'm not ugly just a dark triad mental cel" but I couldn't be wrong just when I messaged her she told me to block her that she was dare to ask the ugliest guy for their snap for 10 bucks I was going to call her a bitch but before I could even type it she blocked me
Faggot for giving it

Iam laughing at you:forcedsmile:

Larp post I'm ngl sounds like an IT member wrote this the fuck :feelshaha:

Tales from the basement

They don't even try anymore. Mods should ban early joined postmaxxers, they always leave fast and almost all of them are infiltrators
Faggot Egirl profile pic is a dead giveaway ngl

Maybe complain to HR. This is a hostile work environment.

is that a foid in ur pfp??? also larp.is

if this is not someone rp, please report to HR and try to record the conversation the next time you see her coming in case she harasses you.

Tales from India slum

Trucel trait: you don't have snapchat or any normie social media because you'd have no one to talk to there anyways :cryfeels:

Tales of the unexpected.

Something like this happened to me in hs but i knew it was too good to be true and I later confirmed that she was just mocking me after i overheard her and her friend talking about it. Glad I denied that whore the satisfaction of it.