Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A gf would relieve me of most anxiety and worry

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It would also improve my health. Today I looked at a picture of a girl a currently like, meaning I really studied it and imagined what it would be like to date her and feel her touch..even in a non sexual way. I could feel my blood pressure lowering and anxiety leaving my body. This lasted about a second before I realized she is chad only and I will die alone. This life is a joke.

No it wouldn’t, you would constantly be in fear over her cheating on you or leaving you for someone better. Which is a real risk. At least I know I would. My poor self-esteem would probably make me a terrible boyfriend.

It would also improve my health. Today I looked at a picture of a girl a currently like, meaning I really studied it and imagined what it would be like to date her and feel her touch..even in a non sexual way. I could feel my blood pressure lowering and anxiety leaving my body. This lasted about a second before I realized she is chad only and I will die alone. This life is a joke.
It has to go all the way though.
A foid fake flirting or teasing you and being felt like you are being lead on wouldn't cut it for you right?

it has to be a girl you like or any girl?

No it wouldn’t, you would constantly be in fear over her cheating on you or leaving you for someone better. Which is a real risk. At least I know I would. My poor self-esteem would probably make me a terrible boyfriend.

That must always be in the back of ones mind but don’t let it ruin the present. Ultimately you have no control of that, just enjoy what you can.

I mean the difference between telling someone you just met "yeah I used to have a girlfriend but the bitch cheated on me" or telling them "yeah I'm 30 and I've never even kissed a girl" are like night and day. You can be socially accepted and not treated like a failure in life if you say the first one but the second one and people will instantly ignore anything you say because you're a creepy weird incel and every thought you have must be influenced by that.

I've had literal retards who do the dumbest shit IRL come up to me trying to give me life-advice like they were superior to me because they got laid, and they're right. Everyone sees you as a loser even homeless people would laugh at us if we told them we never got laid.

You start losing friends because you become like the people you hang out with and who wants to be like us? They get obnoxious girlfriends who are scared of the creepy virgin friends they have so they cut you off or they start hanging out with other couples because it's less weird for them and they want their kids meeting up with other kids.

So yeah I think that might add a bit of anxiety.

Last edited:

It would fix my life probably

its so over beyond belief