Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A full comprehensive history of Hamlossus

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
The first ever discovery of Hamlossus came in the form of a lookism thread, titled "holy fuck at this truecel i found on reddit". Lookism is a forum that was the predecessor to incels.co, encapsulating multiple things but broadly being in the redpill/blackpill manosphere. The thread was posted on June 1st, 2016. This means that hamlossus as a manosphere cultural icon has outlived the Trump presidency.

Hamlossus was found because he put his picture on r/malegrooming. The lookism users quickly started seeing how much of a trucel he was and decided to go and question him not long after the thread was created. People looked through Hamlossus's reddit account to see that not only did he call himself "hamlossus" (That's how the name came, he himself called himself that) but also that he was borderline mentally retarded. Such as when he replied to an individual on r/makenew friends with "Hey ill be your friend??"

Now while we don't know the first ever Hamlossus-incel contact, we know that it was somewhere before September 18th, because by that moment Hamlossus had deleted his reddit account. There is a widely accepted understanding however that somewhere between June and September of 2016 was the birth of the first ever Hamlossus enthusiasts, and that their first ever contact with hamlossus was not positive. This is where the tracking of Hamlossus history gets blurred and harder to record.

The first generation Hamlossus enthusiasts would continue operating in the dark fermenting the first ever cultural bastions of the Hamlossus subculture, until on July of 2017 it was reported that Hamlossus enthusiasts (Specifically a user named "Dylan") had gotten Hamlossus into a discord and there it was revealed that he was "bluepilled beyond belief, hes 21, KHHV, and has 2 female friends. fucking lol."
What he said before leaving:

hamlossus - Today at 11:23 PM

i think im done

This would become the first widely used hamlossus meme; "i think im done". Lasting well into the 2018's and 19's. Later "Dylan" would elaborate on Hamlossus's first discord incel-hamlossus activity that has been recorded.
"he was only there for like 5-10 minutes, couldnt take the blackpilling on female nature only wanting chads and the reason his 2 female friends will not have sex with him or help him get females.".

Hamlossus created another account, Hamlossus and Hamlossus 2, where we got the iconic "Shower beer" picture. This would steamroll as more and more individuals started picking up on Hamlossus.

The popularity of Hamlossus would continue to grow with cultural diffusions taking place with the Reddit Incels, further spreading Hamlossus. With the formation of Incels.me in 2017 Hamlossus posting was at what many would consider a pinnacle on Lookism, and as a result of lookism influence on .me (.co now) Hamlossus quickly flooded into the formating incel .me forum subculture. The first mention of Hamlossus on .me was in November 13th of 2017, 6 days after its creation. 2017 to 2018 would be considered the Hamlossus zenith of cultural power, with Reddit, Lookism, and .me all filled with hamlossus. This would come from a combination of Hamlossus's maliciousness ("When r/incels went down he said "good riddance", he really hates our community yet is a complete bluepilled truecel.") and the finding of more information about Hamlossus like his FB and personal details. Of course also while catfishing him the entire time.

In early 2019 (Sometime before march) it was discovered that Hamlossus's real name, Noah Gaul, had youtube videos of him playing the blues. This would extend the shelf life of Hamlossus as all throughout 2019 swathes of information were snowballing which was keeping the hamlossus enthusiasm alive. However, in late 2019 and especially 2020 Hamlossus posting became lower and lower, hamlossus enthusiasts of both generations were banned and because of its reliance (as an inside joke) on specific members once said members get banned the meme's popularity collapsed. Ever since, and up to this day, Hamlossus posting has been on a downturn in public. However behind the scenes Hamlossus enthusiasts still operate, pranking and catfishing and calling Noah G.

@Tarblackpill

Well detailed.
A+.

The first ever discovery of Hamlossus came in the form of a lookism thread, titled "holy fuck at this truecel i found on reddit". Lookism is a forum that was the predecessor to incels.co, encapsulating multiple things but broadly being in the redpill/blackpill manosphere. The thread was posted on June 1st, 2016. This means that hamlossus as a manosphere cultural icon has outlived the Trump presidency.

Hamlossus was found because he put his picture on r/malegrooming. The lookism users quickly started seeing how much of a trucel he was and decided to go and question him not long after the thread was created. People looked through Hamlossus's reddit account to see that not only did he call himself "hamlossus" (That's how the name came, he himself called himself that) but also that he was borderline mentally retarded. Such as when he replied to an individual on r/makenew friends with "Hey ill be your friend??"

Now while we don't know the first ever Hamlossus-incel contact, we know that it was somewhere before September 18th, because by that moment Hamlossus had deleted his reddit account. There is a widely accepted understanding however that somewhere between June and September of 2016 was the birth of the first ever Hamlossus enthusiasts, and that their first ever contact with hamlossus was not positive. This is where the tracking of Hamlossus history gets blurred and harder to record.

The first generation Hamlossus enthusiasts would continue operating in the dark fermenting the first ever cultural bastions of the Hamlossus subculture, until on July of 2017 it was reported that Hamlossus enthusiasts (Specifically a user named "Dylan") had gotten Hamlossus into a discord and there it was revealed that he was "bluepilled beyond belief, hes 21, KHHV, and has 2 female friends. fucking lol."

i think im done

This would become the first widely used hamlossus meme; "i think im done". Lasting well into the 2018's and 19's. Later "Dylan" would elaborate on Hamlossus's first discord incel-hamlossus activity that has been recorded.
"he was only there for like 5-10 minutes, couldnt take the blackpilling on female nature only wanting chads and the reason his 2 female friends will not have sex with him or help him get females.".

Hamlossus created another account, Hamlossus and Hamlossus 2, where we got the iconic "Shower beer" picture. This would steamroll as more and more individuals started picking up on Hamlossus.
View attachment 417574

The popularity of Hamlossus would continue to grow with cultural diffusions taking place with the Reddit Incels, further spreading Hamlossus. With the formation of Incels.me in 2017 Hamlossus posting was at what many would consider a pinnacle on Lookism, and as a result of lookism influence on .me (.co now) Hamlossus quickly flooded into the formating incel .me forum subculture. The first mention of Hamlossus on .me was in November 13th of 2017, 6 days after its creation. 2017 to 2018 would be considered the Hamlossus zenith of cultural power, with Reddit, Lookism, and .me all filled with hamlossus. This would come from a combination of Hamlossus's maliciousness ("When r/incels went down he said "good riddance", he really hates our community yet is a complete bluepilled truecel.") and the finding of more information about Hamlossus like his FB and personal details. Of course also while catfishing him the entire time.

In early 2019 (Sometime before march) it was discovered that Hamlossus's real name, Noah Gaul, had youtube videos of him playing the blues. This would extend the shelf life of Hamlossus as all throughout 2019 swathes of information were snowballing which was keeping the hamlossus enthusiasm alive. However, in late 2019 and especially 2020 Hamlossus posting became lower and lower, hamlossus enthusiasts of both generations were banned and because of its reliance (as an inside joke) on specific members once said members get banned the meme's popularity collapsed. Ever since, and up to this day, Hamlossus posting has been on a downturn in public. However behind the scenes Hamlossus enthusiasts still operate, pranking and catfishing and calling Noah G.

@Tarblackpill
You promised, and you delivered. Seems like an odd pet. Where can I find one?

WIR BRAUCHEN NEUES METT

@FullTimeLoser thoughts?

i think im done

View attachment 417574

@Tarblackpill
Are people still catfishing him to this day?

@Weed PM everything you know about hamlossus

Mods, pin this.

You are the carrier of @Weed ‘s torch ngl

Why dont they broadcast this shit on the History channel

i think im done

This would become the first widely used hamlossus meme; "i think im done".
Lol this is a relief for me, never knew it came from there i thought it was a reddit post or something.

bbbbbbbbbut in fact you are Hamlossus

so this is an autobiography

I was referring to what he was talking about and what platform he's on.
He got baited to join a server, already left don’t even bother

Hamlossus: A Comprehensive History

i remember weed spamming this guy all the time. its kind of fucked up. its pretty much bullying and im not a fan of bullying ugly males. go and take a piss of some women instead.

inb4 fulltimelossus enters this thread and calls you unfunny

can i get this shit pinned yet

I read all of that and it was truly beautiful, A+.

fantastic synopsis. Obviously well researched.

Hamlossus enthusiastlossus herelossus, tbhlossus, basedlossus historylossus, tbhlossus.

I had Hamlossus added on Steamlossus for a little bit. I think he knew I was friends with Weedlossus on Steam too, because he unadded me within a couple days, even though I didn't saylossus anything to him.

i remember weed spamming this guy all the time. its kind of fucked up. its pretty much bullying and im not a fan of bullying ugly males. go and take a piss of some women instead.
Bullying whores is 100% the better option instead of doing it to those who don’t deserve it.