Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A friend of mine told me he fucked a girl i liked

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
A good friend of mine told me recently that he fucked my high-school crush a couple years ago. He said he never told me cause he knew I liked her but fucked her anyway. He said she wasn't interested in me. He's just telling me this now cause I told him I seen her a couple weeks ago and then he came out with it. He's kept that from me for over 7 years

Being a whore should be a crime.

U should have broke his face (in Mortal Kombat)

Last edited:
"Justin, my man, you need grit brah...Keep grinding until you've won her heart"

milk-and-mocha-cry.gif

the-vampire-diaries-tvd.gif

random-but.gif

:feelsclown::lul::lul::lul::lul: there are no friends in this world everyone is using you for thier own gain

Yes. I recall my frustration...it was simply due to disgust towards manipulation.

A good friend of mine told me recently that he fucked my high-school crush a couple years ago. He said he never told me cause he knew I liked her but fucked her anyway. He said she wasn't interested in me. He's just telling me this now cause I told him I seen her a couple weeks ago and then he came out with it. He's kept that from me for over 7 years
Brutal. I realized a guy was nice with me fucked a girl I had a crush on thanks to gossiping with other girl. And I sources from such sexhavers it was true.

I would go ER on them,the pain would simply be unbearable.Looks like he told you just to mock you.

It may sound brutal, but you must kill him. and then rape the bitch, chop her up and throw into acid (in peppa pig the game)

No friednship with normalfaggots.

I can't be friends with degenerates.

you should fuck his high-school crush in revenge.

OP, did you really think your crush was an angel? :feelskek:

Good for him, she never was interested in you why shouldn't he fuck her ???

>A girl I liked

And that is where you went wrong.

He’s a cunt, but he gave you a valuable blackpill regardless.

Women aren't worth having a crush on. They're either fuckable or unfuckable.

a friend is a known enemy - Kurt Cobain:lul::lul::lul::lul:

If you consider that man a friend, you are a cuckold.

You got played big time! Talk about looking like a real schmuck! 7 years! Tell me you at least dropped this SOB after it... Right?

Brutal, he had no remourse