Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A foid writer, Bari Weiss, resigns from the New York Times, citing "hostile culture" and an "illiberal environment"

How about this bitch cites my dick. “Boohoo I joined with optimism and gratitude” shut the fuck up

Just another foid trying to get attention tbh

A lot of them are trying to jump on the intellectual darkweb bandwagon.

In the yearly StackOverflow survey they always ask what people look for in a new job. The male and female answers are given separately. "Diversity" always scores the very lowest for men, while it's consistently among the highest priority for women. They're really the memest of genders.

Some people have lost their minds over Trump. It’s sad to see the NYT has fallen and no one inside cares. Maybe I am cynical, but I find it hard to sympathize with people who don’t care about “woke” culture until it affects them. I pretty much just laugh at JK Rowling for the mess she’s gotten herself into.
Anyways, I think she has a good quote: “But ideas cannot win on their own. They need a voice. They need a hearing. Above all, they must be backed by people willing to live by them.” From an American perspective, it seems like progressives are pushing for the culture Canada, Europe, and Australia has and most people who claim to oppose this are too apathetic to do anything. Lastly, I do find the praise of Ochs ironic considering he often shilled for his benefactors such as J.P. Morgan

Just another foid trying to get attention tbh

A lot of them are trying to jump on the intellectual darkweb bandwagon.
Women are weak tbh. She gets teased a bit and tries to run to the other side

Last edited:
iu

Couldn't care less about a roasties' make-believe problems.

Is the ship sinking?

Is why the rats escape?

In the yearly StackOverflow survey they always ask what people look for in a new job. The male and female answers are given separately. "Diversity" always scores the very lowest for men, while it's consistently among the highest priority for women. They're really the memest of genders.

It opens up (executive) management positions reserved just for foid candidates. That's why. You'd be a fucking fool to actually support diversity beyond politically required empty signalling if you are a careerist mayocel or mayo-'adjacent' like ricecels.

It's the socially low value, ugly, unpopular incel tier men who are most hurt by this push for foid representation at higher levels - it does not affect well connected Chad and Brad's career.

Last edited:
what? the nyt is a fully cucked jewish publication

Couldn't care less about a roasties' make-believe problems.

Just pointing out how ridiculous it is for a femoid to complain about "hostility" when she's a centrist in a liberal environment. Talk about life on recruit difficulty.

Try being a subhuman male.

Just pointing out how ridiculous it is for a femoid to complain about "hostility" when she's a centrist in a liberal environment. Talk about life on recruit difficulty.

Try being a subhuman male.
She can't fathom how miserable a single day of life of a subhuman is.

Attention seeking whore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back