Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A foid one time told me

YellowJesus

YellowJesus

Better drink a coffee than suicide
★★★
I wanted to share this short experience I had this summer with an adopted black girl.
Her roots were Ethiopian and she was dark asf, above average looking and short af like 4'11.
She got adopted when she was young by 2 brits and since then she lived in the UK(completed brainwashed by western ideals).
Regardless to say that this foid was 17 and while we were in a group talking during the summer she said to the whole group this after they were talking about "how to treat women" teehee:
"During the day we should be treated like princesses, then in the bedroom we are sex dolls."
Said so infront of a group of 10+ people with no hesitation, no stuttering and full confidence in her words.
Water is wet post, but it's brutal to know that they mean this a total different species of men, and a guy like me could have never gotten near that point. 2 weeks of summer spent starring at asses while chad was banging multiples at night.

luckily my dad taught me how to windsurf(not surfing) and so I work during the summer at this place: moving, setting boards and help people to get by.

stopped reading when you said she was ethiopian

Except she doesn't really even want to be treated like a "princess." If she wanted that then she would find the biggest simp she could, but women don't do that. That doesn't turn them on. If you treat a woman well she sees this as you lacking options, which makes you look a lot less attractive. After all Chad doesn't treat women like they are princesses, Chad treats women like they are cum dumps. And those are the guys women go for.

Yeah, somali girls are the hottest east african but they are also Tyrone and Chad only
ive seen her past bfs and they were all white(bleaching theory) and mtns to htns

ive seen her past bfs and they were all white(bleaching theory) and mtns to htns
No doubt, any midly attractive black becky goes instantly for whites but can't get actually chad but settle for MTNs and HTNs, my ethnic sister is just like this and lusts for medicore whites, which feeds into Just Be (normie) White theory

Except she doesn't really even want to be treated like a "princess." If she wanted that then she would find the biggest simp she could, but women don't do that. That doesn't turn them on. If you treat a woman well she sees this as you lacking options, which makes you look a lot less attractive. After all Chad doesn't treat women like they are princesses, Chad treats women like they are cum dumps. And those are the guys women go for.
she got lucky cuz she got adopted by a wealthy family so this is even more true.

No doubt, any midly attractive black becky goes instantly for whites but can't get actually chad but settle for MTNs and HTNs, my ethnic sister is just like this and lusts for medicore whites, which feeds into Just Be (normie) White theory
those can turn into mega betabuxxers tho

Those soys should have left her to die of starvation in the Ethiopian Highlands

I'm sure rabid dogs would have treated her like a sex doll

Entitled bitch

Bhhhut 17 y old girls are just little kids how dare you think sexually of them? :soy:

Last edited:
Those soys should have left her to die of starvation in the Ethiopian Highlands

I'm sure rabid dogs would have treated her like a sex doll

Entitled bitch

Bhhhut 17 y old girls are just little kids how dare you think sexually of them? :soy:
She would've been married with 2 children at this point in time if she was in Ethiopia

SHE WAS SEVENTEEN HOW DARE YOU SPEAKING OF A CHILD LIKE THIS YOU SICK FUCK :feelswhat: