Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A foid on Tinder realized I was fake and she refused to help me

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I said hi to a girl with my chadfish account and she replied: It's a shame you are fake, zangano1.
I told her I need to practice talking with females and asked her how can I meet girls if I don't have friends, but she didnt reply.

Fucking entitled slut, I politely asked her for help and she didnt even bother to answer. It would have just been a few seconds, but I guess giving short advice to an incel is too much.
They don't want us being creepy but they don't want to help us either, what the fuck do they want.

If a pedophile says "Help me stop being attracted to children," not many people are gonna help that pedophile. Because that pedophile first committed the sin of being attracted to children. At that point, all most people want is to get away from that pedophile. Condemn that pedophile.

So your first mistake was trying to trick her with a Chadfish in the first place. Now she's like "I don't care what your struggle is, fuck you for trying to trick me."

asking foid for advice :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They want a good personality man who abuses... I mean loves them to death

If a pedophile says "Help me stop being attracted to children," not many people are gonna help that pedophile. Because that pedophile first committed the sin of being attracted to children. At that point, all most people want is to get away from that pedophile. Condemn that pedophile.

So your first mistake was trying to trick her with a Chadfish in the first place. Now she's like "I don't care what your struggle is, fuck you for trying to trick me."
Makes sense, but I didnt have bad intentions. She didnt even answer me
That was my plan, tinder chadfishing is the only place where I can meet foids so I was going to ask for advice there
They want a good personality man who abuses... I mean loves them to death
All I wantwd was some advice

Last edited:
government should provide women to practise NTmaxxing

I said hi to a girl with my chadfish account and she replied: It's a shame you are fake, zangano1.
I told her I need to practice talking with females and asked her how can I meet girls if I don't have friends, but she didnt reply.

Fucking entitled slut, I politely asked her for help and she didnt even bother to answer. It would have just been a few seconds, but I guess giving short advice to an incel is too much.
They don't want us being creepy but they don't want to help us either, what the fuck do they want.
I never thought about using to see to practice shit talking women.

you are probably using obvious chad pics, just use high tier normies or chadlites. What pics are you using boyo?

Attachments

• 49857268_2237379926273162_7766379256520900553_n.jpg
    49857268_2237379926273162_7766379256520900553_n.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 18445010_610315729177502_550594024000454656_n.jpg
    18445010_610315729177502_550594024000454656_n.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 49
If she has caught you chadfishing her then of course she won't want to even talk to you, let alone help you. And even if you succeed in tricking her, there isn't much of a point because the way she responds to Chad is completely different from the way she responds to an incel. It's like if the training for space flight is to ride a three-wheeled bike.

I think dating apps are the last place you'd want to practice talking to foids anyway. The only reason dating apps exist is for Chad and a foid to match, Chad to say some cheesy BS pun or greeting or whatever, and then both of them to arrange where to meet and fuck. I'd go with non-dating chat apps if I wanted to practice talking.

Imagine asking women for advice.
:bigbrain:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back