Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A foid I had been talking to for a while told me that I hate myself a lot

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
So I had been talking to that foid whom I met online and we had great chemistry and kept talking for days. I could feel that she really liked talking to me and she started the convos most of the times. But as we all know, once the picture is sent, it's all over. I felt that she had somewhat low interest in talking to me after I sent my picture so I ghosted her for 4 days. Then when I checked again I found her sending a couple of messages asking where I went or whether or not we would talk again, which I responded with "we both know that we would stop talking someday anyway". And asked her If she actually wants to talk to me, which she responded to by saying that I hate myself a lot (which I told her that it's true), and that she doesn't really care

If only I was good looking none of that would have happened. We literally had great chemistry and I actually liked her in a way, but it all went to shit due to my looks and defeatist attitude (which is expected of someone in my shoes). I fucking hate this subhuman body so fucking much. So many wasted chances that could have turned my life upside down and made me happy and they've all gone to shit due to my shit fucking genes. Now she will go fuck around with a tall chad while I rot alone in my shithole room doing nothing except indulging in hatred and anger like a faggot

Please, I wish for nothing but WW3 at this point

What? She literally was asking because she didn't want to talk again and when I asked her if she actually wants to talk to me she told me that I hate myself a lot and she doesn't really care. She literally has zero respect for me at this point, it's fucking over

Mog me and should be banned because you talk to a foid.

saying that I hate myself a lot (which I told her that it's true), and that she doesn't really care

Holes do not care about personality. As a 2017-cel, I'd assume you are aware of this.

Justus

G

Mogs me 100%. If I sent a pic to a foid, she would block me on the spot. You at least got messages after that.

Mogs me 100%. If I sent a pic to a foid, she would block me on the spot. You at least got messages after that.
She blocked me yesterday because she told me that she didn't want to talk to me then I told her to kill herself

She blocked me yesterday because she told me that she didn't want to talk to me then I told her to kill herself
That sucks bro. But the fact that she checked if you're alive after you went no contact on her, still mogs me. Back in my "online dating" days, I was getting blocked constantly after the pic exchange

That sucks bro. But the fact that she checked if you're alive after you went no contact on her, still mogs me. Back in my "online dating" days, I was getting blocked constantly after the pic exchange
It doesn't mean anything bro, neither of us is getting laid ever. She just wanted me as an emotional tampon until she meets and fucks a tall Chad

Last edited:
Why are you talking with the enemy?

could feel that she really liked talking to me and she started the convos most of the times
You :chad: .No one starts conversations with me not even guys.If a talk with someone I always feel like I interview them

Holy shit you fucking fakecel. She was literally so interested in talking to you that she literally sent messages asking where you went after you ghosted her. Then you fuck it up by self-flagellating in front of a woman like a complete fucking retard.

She’s probably getting creampied by Tyrone right now

don't mean to sound too redpilly here, but it sounds like your mistake is you showed weakness.
Then when I checked again I found her sending a couple of messages asking where I went or whether or not we would talk again, which I responded with "we both know that we would stop talking someday anyway". And asked her If she actually wants to talk to me, which she responded to by saying that I hate myself a lot (which I told her that it's true), and that she doesn't really care
the fact she talked to you again after you faceposting with a message of concern means you still had something going. but maybe after facepost you only could've been friends, idk
Any fucker can talk to a foid online without showing his face
maybe any NT fucker can. try having aspbergers

Kind of a headass moment tbh. Why the fuck would you ghost her if you guys actually enjoyed talking to each other. The fact that she still stayed after knowing what you look like and continued to show concern for you after you ghosted her should a be a clear sign that maybe this girl isn’t a complete judgemental whore and actually has a shot with you. You literally had potential with a girl that you flushed down the fucking drain. This legitimately isn’t about your looks this time. you just genuinely fucked up a chance with a girl.

Mogs me for talking to a girl

what a stupid whore

Why did you ghost? Wouldn’t it have made sense to keep talking and trying to push for a meet up