Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A foid got fired from my work today, apparently an incel is the only one to feel bad about this

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
A foid was dismissed where I work and ironically I am the only one to have felt a little compassion, the main reason for this is that this foid was trying not to be uncomfortable with my appearance, she tried to treat me like a normal human being, although sometimes I saw her looking at me with that look of disgust, but even so she was trying not to show it.

But what I'm really shocked about this is that her other "friends" foids and normies have started joking about it! Almost immediately after they knew it, for them it was completely indifferent. After I realized this I almost started laughing too "lol, all these foids and normies and the only person who feels a little bad for her is an incel."

These bitches ain't loyal, they'll laugh with you, talk to you, say they are your friends but they're just with you to see how hard you fall.

No sympathy for these hoes bro. Much love to u , keep stacking your bread. Just stick in there till you save enough to do as you please. Whatever that may be .:feelsokman:

That's just NT's in general for you. They rarely mean what they say. What'd it get fired for though?

If she truly cared about you, she would have at least offered to blow you.

That's just NT's in general for you. They rarely mean what they say. What'd it get fired for though?
Our boss did not say, he just said that today would be her last day, they left in the morning to talk, after that only the manager came back to make the statement, I think it must be because the project she was working on was too late to be delivered and the deadline has expired and now they are cutting people.

Thats nice of her. Some foids will try not to be rude about your appearance.

Thats nice of her. Some foids will try not to be rude about your appearance.
Yeah when she talked to me she really tryed to hide it, but I seen her looking to me with that disgust look when she was talking with her friends, lol thinking about it now I don't feel any sympathy for her anymore, but it took me a while to get around that, but her friends, holy fuck it was nothing for them, normies are all psychopaths.
No sympathy for these hoes bro. Much love to u , keep stacking your bread. Just stick in there till you save enough to do as you please. Whatever that may be .:feelsokman:
Yeah it's pretty much gone now, but I really expected the sympathy coming from her foids and normies friends KEk

Last edited:
Normies are scum, anything they do to you should always be paid back in kind 10 fold. The police force really is the one thing that keeps this whole fucking system together else people would be eating one anothers children the first chance they get.

Normies are scum, anything they do to you should always be paid back in kind 10 fold. The police force really is the one thing that keeps this whole fucking system together else people would be eating one anothers children the first chance they get.
Yes, normies always surprise me, they always talk as if they have their morale intact, but when they have the chance to show their true side, it's not pretty at all, at least we are true with our darker thoughts.

Soy bread :soy: ?
5D33E445 9663 47FD 907C B363559EC514

Yeah happens all the time at work with me op which is why I remember if shit goes down such as a guy coming in with a gun I look out for myself. Always remember that comradeship with a normie is always false because a normie will always betray you everytime.
The only thing that bonds people together are need, tragedy and freakhood.

men are the exact same way. don't trust anybody

Stop caring about women, they only use men if they can get something from them and discard them like toilet paper once they are no longer useful. Just be glad you weren't fired.

You can't expect NPC's to have that much depth to their personality. Scripted responses only.