Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A foid described told me i was one of the kindest person she's met

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
A coworker foid left my job, and she told me that before leaving. It is not the first time I've been called "nice", "kind", and "sweet". Two takes on this:

1) this disproves ITs constant hammering that sex deprived/adult male virgins are lonely due to "bad personalities"...the brutal reality is that.... as a mans personality gets nastier, his social circle and sex life opportunities increases

2) When a foid calls you something like "kind", she's essentially calling you dickless

Unless she was trying to compliment you; how has she treated you before? :feelssus:

Ultimately, though, if you're truly subhuman, it's just another ploy to get you to keep cucking out for her and help her with whatever situation she may get into through her various hypergamous and degenerate activities in her search for more Chads; I wouldn't keep doing that, if it's why she calling you kind. :feelsugh:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

Incels are the most timid meek and sacred entities in this realm too bad serfs of demiurge wont appreciate this as they only want to rile us up to harvest more loosh

It's always dangerous with foids like this. They seem nice but ultimately have an ulterior motive such as using you for money and so on. Maybe she is nice but always proceed with caution when it comes to women like this.

Message to soy lurkers:

If a good personality gives you pussy
And he has a good personality
Then he should get pussy
But he doesn't get anything

Must be a proof that your entire theory is wrong :waitwhat:

No front bro, but it sounds like you're a giant beta cuck

1) this disproves ITs constant hammering that sex deprived/adult male virgins are lonely due to "bad personalities"...the brutal reality is that.... as a mans personality gets nastier, his social circle and sex life opportunities increases
Correct.

2) When a foid calls you something like "kind", she's essentially calling you dickless
Also correct. No foid would ever say that to a man she wants to bang.

Its like when a church chica called me humble, mang:incel:

A coworker foid left my job, and she told me that before leaving. It is not the first time I've been called "nice", "kind", and "sweet". Two takes on this:

Fraudulent bitches are fraudulent. Yku should have just been mean to her at that point.

Hoes think I'm weird! Only in ohio!

Your fortune, to have received a compliment, even if it were insincere, is something I shall never experience.