Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A foid can turn any turbo blackpilled incel into a blue pilled normie cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 38622
  • Start date
Deleted member 38622

Deleted member 38622

Self-banned
-
I have seen it too many times, many of so called blackpilled trucels get a incy bit of attention from a foid and they throw everything they have believed in and start blabbing blue pilled shit left and right.

Yep happened to @ScornedStoic :feelsjuice:

No because a foid would never gife a fuck about a truecel.
I hate all of you fucking fakecels and normies that call themselves incels.
Just leave us alone.

Wouldn't happen to me. A femoid needs to understand that her worldview is retarded and that she is wrong. At any cost.

Knowing blackpill and being blackpill totally different.

Based on my observations of her interactions with Normie men, S.R.B always seems to do the opposite.

I have seen it too many times, many of so called blackpilled trucels get a incy bit of attention from a foid and they throw everything they have believed in and start blabbing blue pilled shit left and right.
I only care about cooming inside pussies for free. If women won't give me that, then they can fuck right off.

Yep, except for me, but ive seen it happen plenty of times

A daily dose of blackpill is imperative for ascended incels.
Like those word-a-day calendars but with excerpts from scientific blackpill wiki.

Sadly, now that I am a wizard, I can think about my life since high school, and yes - lack of positive reinforcement will turn you into a loser.

only real blackpillerz would stay blackpilled even after getting female validation.

It's hard to overwrite millions of years of evolution.
We're hardwired to be bluepilled for the survival of the species.
Nature doesn't give a shit about what makes sense to us.

Luckily, we can overcome this partially with enough avoidance and a strong enough system of copes.
Being able to vent and spend time with fellow brocels helps a lot too.