Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A foid at college almost caught me using incels.co

Why yes, I browse incels.co unapologetically in public, how could you tell?

Bluepillers: 75

so many of them today

I was using this website and the foid just snuck up on me and dived her face into my phone screen and asked what I’m looking at and 0.5 seconds later I just pulled the phone away from her. I guess she didn’t see it because she never mentioned anything about incels. She ALMOST caught me
wait till tomorrow.if she knows she will most likely tell her friends and from her friends it will spread.good luck op

wait till tomorrow.if she knows she will most likely tell her friends and from her friends it will spread.good luck op
I’m assuming she didn’t know what I looked but who knows?

she could have stood behind you and you didn't even notice.

" Women just approach and bug me all day. I am such an unlucky incel."
:chad::chad::chad:

I’m too high-inhib to even brows .co on wi-fi at my uni. I always just waste my data. Too scared of Tech Department soys outing me :worryfeels:

The OP's account here is now standing on it's last legs, lol.

They almost caught me I was in college I was on a computer and they was walking towards my screen and I turned around in my chair and had to click x to close the window They asked me if I was doing work and I said it was “Independent study work “ it was crowded that day so they would of kicked me out.

They almost caught me I was in college I was on a computer and they was walking towards my screen and I turned around in my chair and had to click x to close the window They asked me if I was doing work and I said it was “Independent study work “ it was crowded that day so they would of kicked me out.
That must’ve been horrifying

Who cares if she catches you? What do you have to lose?

6/10 ‘autistic incels’ with numerous friends need to be banned. just look at the absolute state of this forum.

“A foid really wanted to see what I was doing out of nowhere guys. No chance though, lulz.”
Oh please fool. I am certain that you mog my ass

No woman ever bothered so much with me

What the fuck? Everyone is coping so hard calling him a fakecel and shit JFL. If she wanted to fuck him then it would have happened already.

Foids love mocking, tricking, and harassing incels all the time. Its happened to me before. OP is not a fakecel larper or whatever.

What the fuck? Everyone is coping so hard calling him a fakecel and shit JFL. If she wanted to fuck him then it would have happened already.

Foids love mocking, tricking, and harassing incels all the time. Its happened to me before. OP is not a fakecel larper or whatever.
Apparently you and I are fakecels according to the copers here

Apparently you and I are fakecels according to the copers here

gatekeeping is such a gay cope

gatekeeping is such a gay cope
Gate keeping aka deciding who’s truecel and fakecel is the gayest cope ever. Sure there are fakecels here (@RedKings) but it’s rare

Gate keeping aka deciding who’s truecel and fakecel is the gayest cope ever. Sure there are fakecels here (@RedKings) but it’s rare

he's a fakecel?

OP's autism is to strong, I think a woman would have to literally rape him to ever get laid

Also :chad::banhammer:

OP's autism is to strong, I think a woman would have to literally rape him to ever get laid

Also :chad::banhammer:
Women would never rape me or you or any incel

Seems like we got another case of :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer:

Most people don't know what incels are

I was using this website and the foid just snuck up on me and dived her face into my phone screen and asked what I’m looking at and 0.5 seconds later I just pulled the phone away from her. I guess she didn’t see it because she never mentioned anything about incels. She ALMOST caught me
Thats what fast banana is for