Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A foid at college almost caught me using incels.co

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I was using this website and the foid just snuck up on me and dived her face into my phone screen and asked what I’m looking at and 0.5 seconds later I just pulled the phone away from her. I guess she didn’t see it because she never mentioned anything about incels. She ALMOST caught me

why would a random foid do that lol

Cope she saw it perfectly clear

have xes with her

I lurk .co in public and don't care tbh, like that's going to change anything.

I believe no foids other than IT-tier behemoths know about this place, do you think about the candy wrapper you threw in the trash months ago

That will never happen
sex her
200px HECU shephard model 1

Did anyone catch you?
Hard to even call it getting "catched", normie friend once asked me what I am looking at and I said "powerfull content"

When this site was created after /r/incels got banned it was listed on a "dangerous websites filter" on my universities internet when it was only out for not even a week JFC the tech supports are soys who work for inceltears if it reached their attention that quickly

I wish foids would give me that much amount of attention. I think that never happened to me at school.

OP, how would you rate your face? Are you at least mid tier normie?

I lurk .co in public and don't care tbh, like that's going to change anything.
low inhib god
if someone caught me i'd get spasy and wouldn't know what to say / be anxious to the brink of death. over for high inhibcels

Should have shown her your postcount

Hmmmmm....my gut feeling tells me the OP is not a true incel. Someone here needs to see his face!

JFL telling virgins on an incel forum that you get attention from a foid

>Incel
>Normie

Choose one OP

JFL telling virgins on an incel forum that you get attention from a foid

>Incel
>Normie

Choose one OP
Negative attention
Hmmmmm....my gut feeling tells me the OP is not a true incel. Someone here needs to see his face!
You think I’m supposed to a normie? She hassles me all day

I'm invisible to foids

no foid has ever given me attention at college

TIL being bullied = romance

WHY would she bully you? Youre a fucking liar. If you were incel foids would just be disgusted of you from a distance and woumd try to avoid you as much as possible. :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: BAN THIS SCUM

fakecel "subtle" bragging troll. Ban him

in what way does she approach you? and how many of you actually use the banana theme? can not handle it tbh