Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A flaw in the "just go outside and observe" argument.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

so as you can see, inceldom has tripled in the past decade. many argue that due to false self reporting as well as incels declining to be interviewed, the amount of incels could be higher.

nevertheless. If inceldom has about tripled in the past decade, could you have possibly know just by "going outside"? If not, then why is that argument used?

Going outside and observing has consistently proven to me just how bad normies got it in the modern age.

Going outside and observing has consistently proven to me just how bad normies got it in the modern age.
Same here. I live on a college campus, so I know the true reality of this shit. Just by going outside, I can confirm that we're right.

Same here. I live on a college campus, so I know the true reality of this shit. Just by going outside, I can confirm that we're right.
honestly this is my observation as well. average dudes are getting scraps or nothing at all. but the only counterargument is that we are "basement dwellers"

When I go out I see chads and chadlites with women, and I see foids surrounded and orbited by groups of normie men.

It's becoming more and more rare to see a normie dude with a looksmatched girl. Often times they're with fatties or really facially challenged women

Going outside and observing only proves the blackpill even more

Going outside and observing only proves the blackpill even more
yeah tbh. too many boomer tier idiots on this forum think that even 4/10 dudes get laid and that average dudes can never struggle.

They want you to go outside and observe normies walking around with girls and assume multiple things:

1. assume they are BF and GF even though you don’t know if they are

2. assume if they are bf and gf, that they are having sex, even though they may not be, especially if the dude is normie level.