Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A flaw in the height vs face debate

bodhisattvacel

bodhisattvacel

The Path to Enlightenment
It's fair to say that the war between height and face is one of the most dividing problems in the community. I believe that the way we are approaching the discussion is a major issue however.

A common comparison is, for example, would you rather be 6'3 or Chad? This assumes that being 6'3 is the height equivalent of having a Chad face, and this is where the flaw comes in. When was the last time you saw a true, real Chad? To me they are unironically 1 in maybe 200 or 300, whereas 6'3 dudes are more like 1 in 50 or so. The problem is that 6'3 is Chadlite at best.

Furthermore, Chad only exists with height. There are many, many incel lanklets, however no Chadlet incels. How come? I believe this is because Chadlets do not exist. Have you ever seen a 5'6 Chad? I haven't, however if you look at many short guys they actually do have Chad faces but they absolutely don't register as chad due to their height.

Putting these 2 things together, being Chad is more valuable than being 6'3+, however if one is short then one is no longer Chad, thus nullifying it's value. Essentially the debate is a paradox as both aspects are essential for the function of the other (although I would argue being tall alone can get you further). Chad is the full package, the debate is simply cope

you are retarded. no height will make you chad. chad is literally a classification of looks.

No height for your face

Have you ever seen a 5'6 Chad?
S1reutersmedia

just your average GrAYcel post

Attachments

• 4568119-min-2.jpg
    4568119-min-2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 75
you are retarded. no height will make you chad. chad is literally a classification of looks.
You have missed the point. Of course height alone will not make one Chad, I never said that, but the concept of Chad does not exist without good height. Thus, if one were to choose a Chad face rather than to be tall, their Chad face would mean nothing, even though a Chad face is rarer. Therefore the question of choosing between them doesn't work. Women would rather date a 6ft+ normie or even LTN than 5'6 Chad

You have missed the point. Of course height alone will not make one Chad, I never said that, but the concept of Chad does not exist without good height. Thus, if one were to choose a Chad face rather than to be tall, their Chad face would mean nothing, even though a Chad face is rarer. Therefore the question of choosing between them doesn't work. Women would rather date a 6ft+ normie or even LTN than 5'6 Chad
you said height alone makes someone a chadlite. which is an inherently retarded statement. I didn't bother reading further than that.
tallest-man-mc-inline-210824.jpeg

this is what a chadlite looks like to you. "oh but he has a woman next to him !!!" yeah and you can literally see the disgust in her face

height > face because you can compensate a bad face with height, but a good face doesn't compensate small height.

If you are smaller than her: Game over.
If your face isn't that great but you're tall: She might give you a chance.

you said height alone makes someone a chadlite. which is an inherently retarded statement. I didn't bother reading further than that.

this is what a chadlite looks like to you. "oh but he has a woman next to him !!!" yeah and you can literally see the disgust in her face
I meant that it is equivalent to chad lite in terms of rarity, I'm not that retarded that I think all 6'3 guys are chad lite, I just meant it's the equivalent comparison in terms of how rare it is

height > face because you can compensate a bad face with height, but a good face doesn't compensate small height.

Precisely this, if you're shorter than her your chad face is really not much use

he looks terrifying

There was a post about this guy where women found out about his height and were disgusted by it
yeah i know but that's the definition of a chadlet :not every girl is going to date him ,he's inferior to the chad but still can date almost every girl under 5'4" easily . well if he dosen't prove my point then this one will do it
4568119 min 2

you will need the story to understand this one

I meant that it is equivalent to chad lite in terms of rarity, I'm not that retarded that I think all 6'3 guys are chad lite, I just meant it's the equivalent comparison in terms of how rare it is
Furthermore, Chad only exists with height.
Have you ever seen a 5'6 Chad? I haven't
however if one is short then one is no longer Chad
you have 5 IQ. Looking at your pfp that's no surprise

he looks terrifying
about 50% of .is users would consider him more of a chad than tom cruise
059db78ee28f8e17e18ab3434db69f83.jpg

this is why ALL discourse on this site about height is retarded and should be ignored

his face is scary

If you are smaller than her: Your face doesn't matter, nothing else matters, you are smaller than her so she WON'T EVER even consider you.
That's why height > all.

If your face is bad but you're tall, there might always be a chick desperate enough to date you. You might even be able to compensate your face with other things, like muscle, style, status, money.
Nothing can compensate for lack of height.

HEIGHT > ALL
HEIGHT > ALL
END.

looks are a necessary condition for a chad to be chad, a chad can be tall or short but without the looks to back it up he will not satisfy the requirement.

If you are smaller than her: Your face doesn't matter, nothing else matters, you are smaller than her so she WON'T EVER even consider you.
That's why height > all.

If your face is bad but you're tall, there might always be a chick desperate enough to date you. You might even be able to compensate your face with other things, like muscle, style, status, money.

HEIGHT > ALL
HEIGHT > ALL
END.
I bet tom cruise has alot of problems with women bro. it's just over for him because he's short. ngmi

In real life, face is slightly more important (height also is btw)
On dating apps and social media, height >>>>> face.

I bet tom cruise has alot of problems with women bro. it's just over for him because he's short. ngmi
Just cherry-pick a world-famous multimillionaire hollywood actor and cult leader to prove a point theory.
lmao.
try again.

Just cherry-pick a world-famous multimillionaire hollywood actor and cult leader to prove a point theory.
lmao.
try again.
according to you it's over for him? I didn't cherrypick anyone I took an example YOU made. retard

according to you it's over for him? I didn't cherrypick anyone I took an example YOU made. retard
You call me retard and don't know what cherry-picking is?
According to me for 99,9% of men it's over when they're short, and that is a simple fact.
You pick out the 0,01% of short men (tom cruise) and act like this disproves that I'm correct for 99,9% of men. that's cherry picking.

You call me retard and don't know what cherry-picking is?
According to me for 99,9% of men it's over when they're short, and that is a simple fact.
You pick out the 0,01% of short men (tom cruise) and act like this disproves that I'm correct cor 99,9% of men. that's cherry picking.
in your words

No, you can't, you can't make her seually attracted to you just with height. But you can with face.

If you are sub5 and tall: Game over
If you are GL and manlet: It began

in your words
I really don't know what you want.
Women in general won't date guys that are smaller than them. That's just a fucking fact.
Ok, maybe if you are the exception to the rule and are a multimillionaire world-famous hollywood actor and cult leader, ok, maybe you can compensate for your height. But that is not how life works, you cannot explain things based on exceptions, you explain things based on the rule and the rule is, an average male cannot compensate for height.

you can't make her seually attracted to you just with height.
Yes, you can. Actually, females are genetically HARDWIRED to be sexually attracted to tall and strong men.
Wtf do I have to discuss here .....

But you can with face.
No you can't.
No girl ever sees a facepic and is sexually aroused. No foid ever masturbated to a facepic.
They might say "this guy looks attractive" but that's it.

I really don't know what you want.
Women in general won't date guys that are smaller than them. That's just a fucking fact.
Ok, maybe if you are the exception to the rule and are a multimillionaire world-famous hollywood actor and cult leader, ok, maybe you can compensate for your height. But that is not how life works, you cannot explain things based on exceptions, you explain things based on the rule and the rule is, an average male cannot compensate for height.
dnrd and won't bother reading anything further you type since you are mentally retarded. cheers

Why is there a r/short where men literally made a self help group for their height, while tallfag bastards don't have such thing?
WHY?
think about it you absolute pieces of tall trash, god I want to slaughter all tallfags so brutally I want to chop of their fucking limps these absolute trash subhumans, they need to suffer.

dnrd and won't bother reading anything further you type since you are mentally retarded. cheers
Just shows who the mentally retarded person is.

Why is there a r/short where men literally made a self help group for their height, while tallfag bastards don't have such thing?
WHY?
think about it you absolute pieces of tall trash, god I want to slaughter all tallfags so brutally I want to chop of their fucking limps these absolute trash subhumans, they need to suffer.
because manlets choose anyone to blame but themselves. with a big group to rally behind you even retarded ideologies will find ground

Chad can be a combination of height and face
where you lack in one side, you must make up in the other

it's over

Be at least 6'3 and average face i would say.

Yes, you can. Actually, females are genetically HARDWIRED to be sexually attracted to tall and strong men.
Wtf do I have to discuss here .....
They are hardwired to prefer dimorphism, face is the strongest visual example of it.

No you can't.
No girl ever sees a facepic and is sexually aroused. No foid ever masturbated to a facepic.
They might say "this guy looks attractive" but that's it.
Holy fucking shit :lul:.

I don't think even you believe what you are saying, of course foids masturbate to face pics and are mostly aroused by faces. All social media and dating apps disprove your point.

Yes, if they think they are attractive, they are sexually aroused by him. They don't masturbate to the size of the guy's legs nor torso

Remember when I said to point out something stupid you say

well this is one
It's not stupid. It's a fact.
Girls won't date guys that are shorter than them, no matter what their face looks like. That's just a fact.

yeah i know but that's the definition of a chadlet :not every girl is going to date him ,he's inferior to the chad but still can date almost every girl under 5'4" easily . well if he dosen't prove my point then this one will do it
View attachment 713665
you will need the story to understand this one
massive cope. good face + short = still incel, they would reject him for height

massive cope. good face + short = still incel, they would reject him for height
4568119 min 2

75% of foids in the world are under 5'8" . he's 5'8" so those aren't going to reject him . search this guy story(cameroon something i forget the name)
not even chad is capable of get 100% of the foid population . a foid will reject a white chad so that she sllep with tyroone instead .

That's why height > all.

HEIGHT > ALL
HEIGHT > ALL
END.

4568119 min 2

75% of foids in the world are under 5'8" . he's 5'8" so those aren't going to reject him . search this guy story(cameroon something i forget the name)
not even chad is capable of get 100% of the foid population . a foid will reject a white chad so that she sllep with tyroone instead .
if he is 5’8 in america then sure. i was talking about those who are 5’5/5’6/5’7 in european countries, we will be eternally fucked, doesn’t matter what our faces are looking like

is this an incel in your mind ? jfl at the state of .is in 2023
4568119 min 2

if he is 5’8 in america then sure. i was talking about those who are 5’5/5’6/5’7 in european countries, we are eternally fucked, doesn’t matter what our faces look like
still massive cope , foids in europe aren't 5'8" , even the average in swedeen is 5'6"
the average in france is 5'5" for foids
5 feet 5.29 inches for germany
5 feet 5 inches for italy
as long as a chadlet like him have the face so he can be the same height or 1-2 inches taller and still ascend extremely ezsily

still massive cope , foids in europe aren't 5'8" , even the average in swedeen is 5'6"
the average in france is 5'5" for foids
5 feet 5.29 inches for germany
5 feet 5 inches for italy
as long as a chadlet like him have the face so he can be the same height or 1-2 inches taller and still ascend extremely ezsily
no one said the average female is 5’8. but my best friend is legit chad tier facially 8/10 face and he doesnt get anything because hes 5’7. it sounds like you are underestimating how brutal the heightpill truly is

no one said the average female is 5’8. but my best friend is legit chad tier facially 8/10 face and he doesnt get anything because hes 5’7. it sounds like you are underestimating how brutal the heightpill truly is
men rating men is totally stupid . i have been in lookmax.org for so long and women rate men way harsher especially in the face
a rule to always consider is to take 3 points out of the number a man give so you end up with 8-3=5 also consider the height and boom you got yourself a 4.5 or 4/10 .which doesn't get shit today

men rating men is totally stupid . i have been in lookmax.org for so long and women rate men way harsher especially in the face
a rule to always consider is to take 3 points out of the number a man give so you end up with 8-3=5 also consider the height and boom you got yourself a 4.5 or 4/10 .which doesn't get shit today
he isnt a 4/10 or 5/10 you fucking idiot. i know how to rate faces. he looks like a shorter version of a professional male model. if it wasnt for his height he would be a slayer. i don’t understand why people like you cant accept the heightpill

he isnt a 4/10 or 5/10 you fucking idiot. i know how to rate faces. he looks like a shorter version of a professional male model. if it wasnt for his height he would be a slayer. i don’t understand why people like you cant accept the heightpill
the guy i posted is probably 8.5 or 9 at most so if your friend is 8 then i don't know in what glaxyy both of you lives