Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A few nights ago, I went outside at 1 AM-3 AM

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
My parents were gone out at the hospital with me alone at the house so I was left home even all night. So I then could do whatever I want. I went outside at 1:30 AM and came back at about 3:30 AM. I took a walk in my neighborhood. It was awesome and it was quieter outside than in the daytime. The only noises I heard were a wolf howling once in a while.

I even walked out of my neighborhood at one part of the walk and walked on a road outside my neighborhood. When I was far away from other houses, I screamed for like 1 second to the sky to see what would happen, and I got scared someone would hear me. Nobody heard me.

in my neighborhood there’s these 2 people I went to elementary middle and high school with. They both go to university of Michigan. One is a chad and the other is a light-skinned Indian stacy. They both would party in college and were popular in high school too. The Indian girl (who looked like she could be Iranian or Hispanic) was the most popular girl at school in 12th grade. I don’t know if they were inside the home. The chad graduated college but the Indian stacy is in her 4th year. I have no idea if they were at home because the chad seems to work for a company in NY while the Stacy may have moved.

anyway, I quietly walked onto their property but I didn’t walk on the doorstep however. I walked on the stacy’s front lawn for a little then ran away. I walked on the chad’s driveway to the basketball hoop then walked away.

I also went to a few mailboxes, opened them then closed them. I feel like I took a big risk but I was quiet.

Sounds fun

I've only taken one night walk, met up with a friend at 2am to smoke weed. The bike ride back was fun.

Your lucky the police didn’t catch you since it was way passed curfew
The Indian girl (who looked like she could be Iranian or Hispanic) was the most popular girl at school in 12th grade.
lol that’s odd, the few idian foids who went to my school were not that popular at all, though they were not stacys

Sounds fun

I've only taken one night walk, met up with a friend at 2am to smoke weed. The bike ride back was fun.
My inhibition should be lowered though

nice bro,i would like to do same,but i would get robbed here lol

Your lucky the police didn’t catch you since it was way passed curfew

lol that’s odd, the few idian foids who went to my school were not that popular at all, though they were not stacys
No cops were around
nice bro,i would like to do same,but i would get robbed here lol
Where do you live?

nightwalks are amazing

i live in argentina

I wish i could do that,,and smoke outside also..

There's no curfew if you're 18. Unless Michigan is different. I get stopped by the police, you just talk to them for a minute and they let you go as long as you don't have an attitude.
I don’t live in Michigan. They went to university of Michigan but they and I actually live far away from Michigan

Ok, well google your state and curfew. I don't see why a legal adult would have a curfew.

But now that it's brought up I have seen groups of younger teens out sometimes, and it dawned on me those little faggots are breaking curfew. Maybe I'll try to report them sometime :feelshmm:
I couldn’t find any info about my state

last time i went for a walk at night i went at around 3am, it was nice but i got cold often.
also some fat guy shouted "FAGGOT" at me which was a little rude

your parents :feelshmm:

but dont worry bro i wont tell anyone :feelsokman:

ummm boys...whos hungry? burger party in @Edmund_Kemper 's house...with...um strange meat

:feelsEhh:
My parents would kill me if they knew I walked outside at night
last time i went for a walk at night i went at around 3am, it was nice but i got cold often.
also some fat guy shouted "FAGGOT" at me which was a little rude
I saw only 1 car drive past me. It looked like my parents car but it wasn’t

I like to walk at night because usually there's no one to look at me

I like to walk at night because usually there's no one to look at me
I don’t tend to worry about someone looking at me

I don’t tend to worry about someone looking at me
Your parents will probably turn on you if you bring no one to your home ya should do what you want as long it don’t get you in trouble.

I like the quiet

Do they stare?

Yep

My parents are strict
And they will blame ya for everything wrong with ya cause they refuse to take any fault think about leaving them before it hurts you more.

And they will blame ya for everything wrong with ya cause they refuse to take any fault think about leaving them before it hurts you more.
What are your parents like?

Jfl I passed out on my room floor. My parents are boomers for the most part and I stay away from them if the black pills keep me angry they regret me raising me in a way that did not lead to having experiences that made men, “men”.

nightwalks are an incel trait.

nightwalks are an incel trait.
I usually don’t do it because my parents are home and the house makes a big sound if the door opens

I love doing this. It feels like meditation

Incels should avoid going out before midnight

I watch the sky and stars from the terrace.

Nobody will notice how I snuck on another person’s property?

I knew an ex-incel who used to sneak into people's gardens and wake them up in the middle of the night by screaming. The ones with the open windows.

I knew an ex-incel who used to sneak into people's gardens and wake them up in the middle of the night by screaming. The ones with the open windows.
What happened to him?