Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A few nights ago, I went outside at 1 AM-3 AM

Does curfew apply to people over 18?
no but they would still interrogate u if u look young and ask u questions as to why ur all alone at 3am outside, and OP was technically trespassing on some people’s property

no but they would still interrogate u if u look young and ask u questions as to why ur all alone at 3am outside, and OP was technically trespassing on some people’s property
I wasn’t low inhib enough to walk on their doorstep

You're under 18? I take night walks every night. Best time is after around midnight or 1, to before 4, around 4 the normies start getting more active and are very active at 5.

3 is the absolute best, because the people that stay up late are heading to bed by then, and the people that wake up early haven't woken up yet.
3am is he best time go to the swingsets at a school and light up a joint. Makes me feel like Mike Myers.

3am is he best time go to the swingsets at a school and light up a joint. Makes me feel like Mike Myers.
walking alone at night doesn’t even seem so dangerous

My parents were gone out at the hospital with me alone at the house so I was left home even all night. So I then could do whatever I want. I went outside at 1:30 AM and came back at about 3:30 AM. I took a walk in my neighborhood. It was awesome and it was quieter outside than in the daytime. The only noises I heard were a wolf howling once in a while.

I even walked out of my neighborhood at one part of the walk and walked on a road outside my neighborhood. When I was far away from other houses, I screamed for like 1 second to the sky to see what would happen, and I got scared someone would hear me. Nobody heard me.

in my neighborhood there’s these 2 people I went to elementary middle and high school with. They both go to university of Michigan. One is a chad and the other is a light-skinned Indian stacy. They both would party in college and were popular in high school too. The Indian girl (who looked like she could be Iranian or Hispanic) was the most popular girl at school in 12th grade. I don’t know if they were inside the home. The chad graduated college but the Indian stacy is in her 4th year. I have no idea if they were at home because the chad seems to work for a company in NY while the Stacy may have moved.

anyway, I quietly walked onto their property but I didn’t walk on the doorstep however. I walked on the stacy’s front lawn for a little then ran away. I walked on the chad’s driveway to the basketball hoop then walked away.

I also went to a few mailboxes, opened them then closed them. I feel like I took a big risk but I was quiet.
Good. You should legit do as Edmund Kemper did.

What would your parents do if they caught u out that late

I use to nightwalk but there's so much snow and so cold lately. I miss it. I would walk to the park near me and look at the sky with my favorite playlist on.

I take nightwalks too when I can't sleep
full