Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A few nanometres can determine your entire life

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
It's commonly said that few mm can determine your life, true, that's in the facial bones, but have you also considered NM? That's right, the brain NEURONS.

Wired wrong, away from a few NM, you can turn from a low inhib hypersocial NT person to a high inhib mentally ill autistic loser in a instant.

Welcome back nigga.

Brutal mental pill

I am high inhib, I used to shake when talking to people.

Chad is NT because he is treated normally, well.

Chad is NT because he is treated normally, well.
This tbh, chad who was wired to be autistic and shy changes after he sees how much positive reaction he is getting from women, I've seen it in rl

More like the nanometers in your DNA that determine your face, height, etc.

I've seen foids fawning over a drooling retard Chad on Youtube. Looks tramp everything.

More like the nanometers in your DNA that determine your face, height, etc.

I've seen foids fawning over a drooling retard Chad on Youtube. Looks tramp everything.
This, chad can be autistic or literally brain dead and women will still want his dick.

nanometers also applies to DNA. Just a couple atoms and a couple pair bonds short of being chad

I was born a few weeks early and suffered brain damage due to oxygen shortage. If it wasn't for that I might've not become such an autistic loser.