Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A Few Centuries Ago, You Could Marry a 15 Year Old.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The modern world is a mistake for making us toil so hard in the hope to marry some old woman that has long lost her innocence and youth. :fuk:

I now already look to be too old for it to be socially acceptable for me to even talk to or approach such girls: I will never get to experience the true young adolescent love I saw only simulated in the hentai I masturbated to every day alone in my room.

@Arescel, how do you live knowing this as a lolipedo? All the girls you desire are just untouchable: you will only be able to look at them from afar and see these qualities you know and probably expect no other woman your age can ever hope to fulfill.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKblrXHumDk

Last edited:
It's not nice of you to tag me in suifuel threads late at night :feelsbadman:

yeah kierkegaard himself was engaged to 14 year old girl

this is ropefuel, yep.

every day it gets more and more over

Edgar Allen Poe here too and he was a giga mentalcel trucel.
Edgar Allan Poe, the king of the macabre, fought a bitter rival | by  Nicholas E. Barron | Bidwell Hollow | Medium
I didnt know he was so ugly, you can see the struggle in his eyes.

The modern world is a mistake for making us toil so hard in the hope to marry some old woman that has long lost her innocence and youth. :fuk:

I now already look to be too old for it to be socially acceptable for me to even talk to or approach such girls: I will never get to experience the true young adolescent love I saw only simulated in the hentai I masturbated to every day alone in my room.

@Arescel, how do you live knowing this as a lolipedo? All the girls you desire are just untouchable: you will only be able to look at them from afar and see these qualities you know and probably expect no other woman your age can ever hope to fulfill.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKblrXHumDk

You could even marry a 9 year old back then
A few centuries ago they would've rejected you too. Keep coping.
They can't REJECT a FORCED marriage you fucking idiot

Crazy shit back then
I don't want to fuck a 9 year old as they aren't attractive at that age but if I was given a 9 year old girl I would just wait 1 or 2 years and begin having sex with her

I don't want to fuck a 9 year old as they aren't attractive at that age but if I was given a 9 year old girl I would just wait 1 or 2 years and begin having sex with her
I feel you, you can wait even longer if you want to, she's not gonna leave or cuck you unlike a used up whore

I feel you, you can wait even longer if you want to, she's not gonna leave or cuck you unlike a used up whore
Idk about you but I like girls who are 12-29 (I'm 21)

I would usually begin fucking her at 12 or 10/11 if she has early puberty

Idk about you but I like girls who are 12-29 (I'm 21)

I would usually begin fucking her at 12 or 10/11 if she has early puberty
I tend to agree but there are exceptions (but we don't talk about that) :shhh:

I tend to agree but there are exceptions (but we don't talk about that) :shhh:
Of under 10? I don’t like under 10, doesn’t attract me at all

I am mainly into teens and 20s, but I remember being in school and some 10-11 year old girls already had developed big tits and ass, so I will find them attractive

Of under 10? I don’t like under 10, doesn’t attract me at all

I am mainly into teens and 20s, but I remember being in school and some 10-11 year old girls already had developed big tits and ass, so I will find them attractive
I saw a funny post earlier "agecucks are just hardcoded the wrong way" jfl

but yeah idk, I'm into whatever. I don't really think about age too much

I saw a funny post earlier "agecucks are just hardcoded the wrong way" jfl
I don’t understand agecucks, I’m not into girls under 10 but if an incel decided to rape a 7 year old and beat her up then I wouldn’t give a fuck, because I’m not going to care what happens to a female regales of her age

I don’t understand agecucks, I’m not into girls under 10 but if an incel decided to rape a 7 year old and beat her up then I wouldn’t give a fuck, because I’m not going to care what happens to a female regales of her age
Shits weird, they get so mad about it too. I don't see why they always want someone to be tortured/murdered because of an attraction that they don't act on.

Yeah, whatever. I think it's a bit like how an introvert will struggle to ever understand an extrovert.

my cousin is married at 14 but the fucks since 12

You can do that in Colombia, but I don't know if the girls would be interested in you

my cousin is married at 14 but the fucks since 12
[UWSL]Aren't you Brazilian? I thought it was prohibited to get married at 14 in Brazil.[/UWSL]

why would you want a teenage wife?