Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A femoid expresses her disgust at ugly males approaching her.

Her post needs more dislikes

Same femoid when Chad approaches: plz let me suck ur cock and u can creampie my asshole :feelsohh::feelsohh:

They act so predictable, when this happen.

It's not rape if he's a chad though, right?

Blackpill is real, can't wait for her to hit the wall tbh.

Chad is unable to rape, since all sex with Chad is consensual to femoids.
Even if they want to claim rape, other rosties will go after them for taking their chad dick away.

look at those cunt s that denies that in the comments, look its your personality that im turned on into
you mean, i will never be good enough but could impress you somehow now?

these shits should stay real like the bitch that posted that paradigm of truth

look at those cunt s that denies that in the comments, look its your personality that im turned on into
you mean, i will never be good enough but could impress you somehow now?

these shits should stay real like the bitch that posted that paradigm of truth
Femoids inherently want ugly men to remain sexless and deprived of true love. This is why they spread bluepilled virtue signaling BS.

Femoids inherently want ugly men to remain sexless and deprived of true love. This is why they spread bluepilled virtue signaling BS.
woman advice = invalid advice

This is so raw and brutal I'm surprised someone would say this publicly. On the other hand I'm glad she's being honest about how she feels.

But really this is why we should keep approaching women. They hate it when ugly guys try to get in their pants. Let's face it - none of us are getting laid anytime soon, and especially not by some young hot piece of ass.

But at least we can bother them. Just to intrude into their lives - make it a bit worse than it needs to be - that much can at least bring me some pleasure. Make women deal with us... let's not "know our place" or "stick with our own kind." She gets the benefits of being attractive, and now she gets the negatives.

She's getting a lot of flack in the comments, which is nice; but how she feels is how 99% of women really feel I'd reckon. Girls certainly don't ever seem pleased when I try to talk to them!

Chad's Cum Rag said:
What I’m attracted to, sexually, has nothing to do with my character as a person
I wonder how she can figure that. Of course it speaks to her character as a person. She should just fully accept who she is - an evil slutty bitch that judges everyone in the most shallow and mean-spirited way possible. She's the kind of woman who would get mad at starving kids in India for begging her.

Last edited:
This is better than being told to "act confident" or other bullshit like that: "Ugly men who act “confident” act out of character, and that’s creepy. Know your place". You might not like the truth but it won't change.

Like any of the incel would give a chance to a really ugly fem if he had tons of good looking women asking him. Men having no standards dating down, social media and feminism is the triad for inceldom.

I cannot stomach this, I hope she dies a painful death

Like any of the incel would give a chance to a really ugly fem if he had tons of good looking women asking him.
I'd be happy to fuck ugly girls too. As long as I have a squirt of jizz left in my body, I'll always be happy to ejaculate onto a willing slut.

You don't have to be beautiful to turn me on. I just want your body, baby - from dusk till dawn.

Men having no standards dating down, social media and feminism is the triad for inceldom.
Yeah, like you said - men have no standards.

At least she´s honest. I actually wish a girl told me this when I was out approaching with my cringe red pill tactics

Want a girl that can actually love you instead of using you? STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND!! If you’re not attracted to women of your own class, you need to improve your looks and move up.

Who want to bet that this cunt is below the level of the ugly men approaching her?

Jesus Christ what a cunt! No wonder so many men hate women. If most of them are like this bitch, well then I most women deserve to be hated.

It also shows that the whole sexual harassment thing is a fraud. Sexual harassment = an ugly guy approached me. The same behaviors she accepts in a chad are harassment if an ugly guy does not.

Patriarchy is also bullshit. Apparently patriarchy = women settling for Beta bucks with ugly men! In that case, up with patriarchy!

Rape culture's also crap. Rape culture - women settling for Beta bucks with ugly guys! I know Chads who basically date rape practically every woman they get with. The women just go for it because it's Chad who's doing the raping I guess rape if fun if Chad does it as long as he doesn't hurt her too much.

Male entitlement's bullshit too. Apparently male entitlement means women setting for ugly mean for Beta bucks. LOL so male entitlement is a fraud too.

It's "patriarchy" that says men are more visual than women. No it's not. It's common sense melded over the ages as truth. My Mom says that. Does she support patriarchy? Hell no.

This cunt calls herself a feminist! If this is what modern feminism is, then modern feminism is for Stacy and Chad only or maybe all women. It benefits maybe 25% of men and for the rest of us it's a weapon of mass destruction. Fuck modern feminism! Modern feminism = keep these ugly guys away from me! I wonder what 2nd wave feminists like Steinem, Greer, and Friedan think of that.

This is why so many men hate women.