Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A FEMALE JOURNALIST IS HAVING SELF PROCLAIMED INCEL THOUGHTS OVER WEST ELM CALEB

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
2022 01 21 18 55 42 Claire Carusillo   Brave

2022 01 21 18 55 16 We Should Kill CB2 Brad This One Guy I Heard About   Brave

THIS IS HOW YOU SHOULD FEEL YOU CUNT

Attachments

• 2022-01-21 18_37_18-This West Elm Caleb story going big is proof of this undeniable fact _ red...jpg
    2022-01-21 18_37_18-This West Elm Caleb story going big is proof of this undeniable fact _ red...jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 89
I hope the skank gets aids

So Caleb was a Chad who fuck3d a bunch of foids and what is relevant abut that?

So Caleb was a Chad who fuck3d a bunch of foids and what is relevant abut that?
he's viral simply for being a Chad who dated half of NYC and foids are complaining they can't get him to commit

Everyone needs to stop fucking being anti Semitic and accept their Jewish overlords :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
he's viral simply for being a Chad who dated half of NYC and foids are complaining they can't get him to commit
I know a Chad named Caleb :whatfeels:

Whenever girls get together, drq's is bound to follow
They've been radicalized
They feel entitled to men's time and attention, and are quite rude about it.
You know it's over when foids themselves are delivering the blackpills :blackpill:

You know it's over when foids themselves are delivering the blackpills :blackpill:
why am I the only one here angry about this? Everyone is oddly chill right now

The foid is probably mad Caleb didn't date her. If she would be one of the girls, she would say the same shit like the others