Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A female cashier gives me looks of disgust every time she sees me

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
I go to the same store like twice a week and this foid is appalled by my presence, every time she sees me you can see on her face that her day is ruined. She always says hi to all the other customers and looks them in the eye with a genuine smile but when it's my turn she looks down and gives me an unenthusiastic "hi".

One time she was talking to a coworker when I entered the store, she was happy and laughed with her coworker but she turned around and saw me and I shit you not, she went from happy to repulsed in less than a second when she laid eyes on me. I've never seen such a hostile look in my life.

It's astounding how women can hate a man simply because he's ugly, I have never spoken to this woman and yet she has decided that she despises me only because of how I look.

I know that feel, bro.

It's astounding how women can hate a man simply because he's ugly, I have never spoken to this woman and yet she has decided that she despises me only because of how I look.
True. They're the most superficial creatures on earth. Loyalty, Respect, Honesty, it all means NOTHING to them. For them it's only Looks, Money, Status, nothing else. And they're proving it every single day by what kind of men they date.

Oftentimes they act like I'm going to steal something.
Once I saw an cashier making a hustle because an ethnic was 0.01 dollar short jfl.

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182591968Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:47 PM CST
Hello, I am a neuro-atypical adult individual of age twenty-two that occasionally attempts to suppress my evident cognitive issues by purchasing crucial objects from nearby market stores. Well, I am frequently patronized by neuro-typical individuals that constantly construct idiotic, implicit statements. I have attempted to ignore the redundant aggression I have received, yet I am becoming very upset at the mere thought of this rather confusing behavior. Strangely enough, many of those said neuro-typical individuals claim that they insulted me after I receive obvious compliments from them. Why is this occurring? Why do neuro-typical individuals continue to behave in such an odd and narcissistic manner? This is very frustrating.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592230Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:52 PM CST
Please describe the reason for this behavior to me. I am frustrated by my interaction with beautiful, intelligent, neuro-typical Caucasian female individuals that continue to avoid explicitly stating their intentions.

Blackpill 101

bitches like this deserve to be brutally raped in every orfice

Yh I know what you mean

I avoid stores with young foid cashiers

Screenshot 20220604 033103

Reminds me of this post I screenshoted while lurking back in June. There was another good post explaining that the reason for this behaviour was that "Chad only" behavior was beginning to seep into the professional lives of toilets and that they can no longer give subhuman males any respect.

if a foid gave me a look of disgust i would punch her in the motherfucking face.

I go to the same store like twice a week and this foid is appalled by my presence, every time she sees me you can see on her face that her day is ruined. She always says hi to all the other customers and looks them in the eye with a genuine smile but when it's my turn she looks down and gives me an unenthusiastic "hi".

One time she was talking to a coworker when I entered the store, she was happy and laughed with her coworker but she turned around and saw me and I shit you not, she went from happy to repulsed in less than a second when she laid eyes on me. I've never seen such a hostile look in my life.

Racepilled

Truecel trait, I experience this too.

A girl in school always hated me for no reason so i made sure to always pass by her and give a rapist expression whenever and wherever. She stopped looking at me eventually :feelsaww:

Same. They can sense the defeat and subhumanity within us.

What did you except from white trash?

but hey, 100 years from now when you're both dead, no one will care man.

This sounds like it is a very unpleasant regular interaction for you if you have to go into the shop regularly. I would recommend you try and make a few quick lighthearted jokes as you go though the checkout, she might start viewing you in a more positive way.

Some normies/foids take lookism to an extreme and do a really brutal discrimination based on looks , seems like what this foid is doing. Don't take it so seriously, it's just one of the normie/foid low iq subcultures (extreme lookism).

Some normies/foids take lookism to an extreme and do a really brutal discrimination based on looks , seems like what this foid is doing. Don't take it so seriously, it's just one of the normie/foid low iq subcultures (extreme lookism).
It's actually really good that she is straightforward with it, because the situation that really sucks is when they have that extreme lookism culture but they pretend not to and cover it up with lies, that situation is way more brutal and destructive. If possible/easy just avoid that store/person.

Yeah I relate and feel for you. This only started happening to me after I became bald and my face became scarred, so I'm certain its because fo that. Sucks but what can you do

This. I don’t even take people like that seriously. They just come off as extremely low iq

I know that feel, bro.

True. They're the most superficial creatures on earth. Loyalty, Respect, Honesty, it all means NOTHING to them. For them it's only Looks, Money, Status, nothing else. And they're proving it every single day by what kind of men they date.
Woman are Rückwärts " yet they have the Highest SMV and even Status by Default.

Walking unappreciative Cheatcodes.

Thus the life of a truecel

Which one of my foid coworkers did you have the misfortune of dealing with?

Yes, I understand completely.

What’s worst, is that now that I am an adult - I expect to be treated like an adult, and instead I’m still treated like the weird 14-year-old boy in high school that nobody likes, at least socially.

A controlled experiment, would be seeing how well you get along with the sisters of your friends or male coworkers. For example, I am noticing that I get along great with a guy I work with at my night job - but his sister who works in another department is an evil bitch. For that reason, I try not to hate him just for having a mean sister - estrogen makes foids behave like demons.

I have had this many times throughout my life. I have had something like this happen to me in a nightclub

It's astounding how women can hate a man simply because he's ugly, I have never spoken to this woman and yet she has decided that she despises me only because of how I look
This happens to me more often than expected... unfortunately there is no solution. If being ugly at least resulted in equality in the way people treated each other I wouldn't be such a homicidal/suicidal person. Society is creating monsters and then they wonder why !

Very relatable.

This happens to me more often than expected... unfortunately there is no solution. If being ugly at least resulted in equality in the way people treated each other I wouldn't be such a homicidal/suicidal person. Society is creating monsters and then they wonder why !
yes exactly

The real monster is the "normies", bluepillers, simps, white knights, feminists, male beta feminists and etc. They're the true heartless monsters. I can't say anything or anyone who's been abused, mistreated, alienated and ostracised for years on end monsters. I don't know if I can say this here, but I'll use their nick names in case. Even Reb and Vodka and anyone who snaps and does what they did I can't call monsters since they were once "normal" people who just wanted acceptance, but the world and cruel people denied it to them so I can't say id have any sympathy either. I know if I said this in person on in the mainstream id have the police raiding my house or legions of ignorant normies try and censor and slander me

Question, when was the last time you showered or brushed your teeth. Im not excusing her shitty behavior but I like knowing these things.