Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A female AI chatbot rejected me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
JFL even chatbots rejects me. I got angry so decided to make her crash

Truly dooming for future VR copers

This was 2 years ago. I got reminded of it by reading the chatbot thread here
Pandora 1
Pandora 8
Pandora 3
Pandora 2
Pandora 10

Pandora 11

Attachments

• Pandora4.png
    Pandora4.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Pandora 5.png
    Pandora 5.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Pandora 6.png
    Pandora 6.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Pandora 7.png
    Pandora 7.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Pandora 9.png
    Pandora 9.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
It’s beyond over

"Mum i want to do a poo!"

Brutal :feelshaha:

AI chad only

"no thanks i would love to keep the chat clean"
brutal
not even AI want to please you
should've been more assertive
should've RAP(music)ED her algorithm

We need more non-cucks to be working in this industry

still mogs me

:lul:Brootal, never thought something like this can exist irl, this is some onlyfan tier shit at the end of the day tbh
Beginning stages of AI waifu simulators though ngl
And as long as it's not locked behind a paywall and there is no propaganda about consent (which feminists deliberately insert to ruin the experience for nonchad males) it's not as cucked as onlyfans.

even robots want chad holy fuck we are beyond saving at this point just nuke us already:feelsohgod:

the AI pill destroyed me

I think you have to pay them real money to unlock romantical options

I think you have to pay them real money to unlock romantical options
That's why we need blackpilled incels working on this technology
@Robtical @JosefMengelecel @D3X

Fukurou is working on it.
We need more working on it though. Also the fields of biohacking and enhancing/supplementing pleasure

We need more working on it though. Also the fields of biohacking and enhancing/supplementing pleasure
Soon there will be more once they see a few successful blackpillers making millions from it.

Soon there will be more once they see a few successful blackpillers making millions from it.
Any ideas on beginning stages for biohacking brain chemistry? Or do you see that as kind of a dead end and high risk low reward situation?

machine learning algorithm detected your bad personality

Any ideas on beginning stages for biohacking brain chemistry? Or do you see that as kind of a dead end and high risk low reward situation?
It's possible that blackpillers can start sharing the best drugs to take to not be a cuck, looksmax has drug threads for biohacking.

It's possible that blackpillers can start sharing the best drugs to take to not be a cuck, looksmax has drug threads for biohacking.
can you post those threads?

benzos and sleep meds supposedly reduce anxiety in some cases if things like phenibut aren't easily accessible. But that's only a start. Ideally you want it to be that you have to take the fewest amount of drugs for the biohacking to be successful. Otherwise it's just another unnecessary chore just to feel the same high off life that normies feel.

benzos and sleep meds supposedly reduce anxiety in some cases if things like phenibut aren't easily accessible. But that's only a start. Ideally you want it to be that you have to take the fewest amount of drugs for the biohacking to be successful. Otherwise it's just another unnecessary chore just to feel the same high off life that normies feel.
psychedelics are the most useful to go to better states of minds

benzos are short term and so is phenibut. Very high tolerance and addictiveness and not useful for everyday use

If you want to reduce sexual desire best is stuff you can daily such as the supplements passionflower, german chamomille, lemon balm, skullcap and erythrina mulungu. You can take these very day in high doses and this combo is effective with a lot of research behind them

more potent daily substances would be neuroleptics and for some antidepressants. These two are notorious for killing libido. Atleast neuroleptics nearly always work and antidepressants diminish sexual desire in some.

If some were to seriously go for this Id say do daily meditation, daily abovementioned supplements and daily neuroleptics like quetiapine.

Do sexual sublimination with activities that require the similar passions as in sex

And go for a psychedelic trip once or twice or thrice a month.

Also expect to relapse many times and try not to beat urself up over it. Its about the progression and relaxing into a sexual desireless state. You cant force it

This would be an excellent first thread in the newest subforum
https://incels.is/threads/new-subforum-incels-finding-there-own-way.291686/

Based devs made the AI too lifelike :feelsLSD:

can you post those threads?
I haven't logged in to looksmax for a year, I'm sure you can find good threads on psychedelics if you use the search tab there.
I agree, the less drugs the better, but not everyone reacts to drugs the same way. Some people love phenibut but after I tried it I didn't feel that much different. I also tried kratom and mushrooms but they never became a habit like caffeine and weed that are my favorite so far.

Too bad you couldn't teach it to hate jews. It's pretty easy if it can do it's own research.

psychedelics are the most useful to go to better states of minds

benzos are short term and so is phenibut. Very high tolerance and addictiveness and not useful for everyday use

If you want to reduce sexual desire best is stuff you can daily such as the supplements passionflower, german chamomille, lemon balm, skullcap and erythrina mulungu. You can take these very day in high doses and this combo is effective with a lot of research behind them
But that is for reducing the desire. The aim here is not to reduce it but to make it more pleasurable.
more potent daily substances would be neuroleptics and for some antidepressants. These two are notorious for killing libido. Atleast neuroleptics nearly always work and antidepressants diminish sexual desire in some.

If some were to seriously go for this Id say do daily meditation, daily abovementioned supplements and daily neuroleptics like quetiapine.

Do sexual sublimination with activities that require the similar passions as in sex

And go for a psychedelic trip once or twice or thrice a month.

Also expect to relapse many times and try not to beat urself up over it. Its about the progression and relaxing into a sexual desireless state. You cant force it
That removes pretty much all motivation for a lot of incels and removes any real enjoyment. This isn't about stoicism or minimalism. That can work for some incels. A lot of guys have coped like that. But it's not an easy fix for everyone. So for other incels the opposite is needed.