Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A fat chad

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
How is this even fucking possible? I'm so mad right now, I was at the library early picking up some books and there was a group of girls sitting a the tables they had spread out there, included in this group was this obese piece of shit with long hair, all the girl were engaged with him, they were giggling and all vying for his attention. This guy had to be 300 fucking pounds, but just because he has a bit of social skills and a good face and great hair it doesn't matter, working out is such a fucking cope. I'm not even motivated anymore, wtf is the point even in anything. It's fucking over. Before anyone says he was a faggot, they were all over him dying for his attention.

Probably exaggerating

How old did he look? How tall was he? Good for him though, probably social circle maxxed.

fat jestermaxxed :feelsseriously:

introvert pheno can be a death sentence

Want to know something else that might also sicken you OP?

If you’re familiar with mid 90’s pro wrestling there was a super morbidly obese Samoan pro wrestler at the time whose pro wrestling name was Yokozuna and his gimmick was that he was supposedly a Japanese sumo champion.

Anyway in one of his fellow pro wrestlers books or maybe it was a pro wrestling interview some wrestler whether it was Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Scott Hall or Kevin Nash talked about how Yoko would clean up at the clubs with the ladies ie usually if some wrestler went looking for Yoko to find him and tell him something or maybe invite him to come have a drink with the rest of the boys he’d be gettin busy with some broad on his lap and her tongue down his throat.:feelsclown:

so many fat people, love for them is normalized, they normally pair off but with so many, this can happen
Do you mean fat foids?

its over

Attachments

• video0_10 (2).mp4
    62.3 KB
there isn't such thing named fat chads,it's a contradiction

He was just a charismatic fat guy, any male who can't walk around with his shirt off can't be a true chad.

Fat guys have to be charismatic, and funny to even stand a chance at fucking a foid.

R 11973485 1589227863 7444

maybe he was their tutor or a teacher? i don't get it why foids would hang out with a fat man, he can't have a chad face cause of the high bf% in his body, just watch that 300 pounds life from TLC, all obese people look the same and have a similar face cause of how much fat they are.

Just because they were talking to him that doesn't mean they were into him
You are just jealous because girls don't talk to you

They are attracted to his fat dick.

He must be a giga tall fag fatty

This is not unbelievable tbh. Tall with broad shoulders, great albeit ‘bloated’ face can definitely have good SMV, its just extremely rare to be fat with a good face and to have good enough traits to make up for the shit body

How is this even fucking possible? I'm so mad right now, I was at the library early picking up some books and there was a group of girls sitting a the tables they had spread out there, included in this group was this obese piece of shit with long hair, all the girl were engaged with him, they were giggling and all vying for his attention. This guy had to be 300 fucking pounds, but just because he has a bit of social skills and a good face and great hair it doesn't matter, working out is such a fucking cope. I'm not even motivated anymore, wtf is the point even in anything. It's fucking over. Before anyone says he was a faggot, they were all over him dying for his attention.
how good was his face tho? because if he was actually that fat then it couldn't be that good. Maybe he was muscly, not fat and NTmaxxed Chad in which case this makes perfect sense

Maybe he lured them with food.

I was (face-to-face) rejected by a foid who a few weeks later hooked up with a fat fuck that literally had man tits. It made it especially fun to keep going to the gym after that. :feelsbadman:

I was (face-to-face) rejected by a foid who a few weeks later hooked up with a fat fuck that literally had man tits. It made it especially fun to keep going to the gym after that. :feelsbadman:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yep I have the introvert pheno
@kanyepilled u think so too
tbh i see it, but it just seems like the introvert one is frowning :feelshaha:

That’s ropefuel for gymlets like me :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

this library chad says u sluts r all the same!

I should have never posted this thread, Everytime I'm reminded of this shit it boils my fucking blood.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: