Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A famous travel YouTuber mockingly calls a shortcel "hobbit", people in the comments laught at it

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Recruit
★★★★
As each day passes by, my hate for the nEuRotypical scum keeps growing more and more with a burning passion.
I decided to watch a video from a very known travel YouTuber that most of you probably know called called "Bank and Bankrupt".

During the 6:12 mark, some random poor unfortunate truecel soul decided to intervene that tall JBW faggot in the video to beg for money.
Just watch and listen to what he said to him;

View: https://youtu.be/3FuQWY7cZSs?si=WjfsoHpS7aaxF5jk&t=372

The comment section:

The fact that 11k people liked this faggot's comment thinking it's funny along with the people who replied truly shows what cruel savages the normies are. No wonder school shootings exist.

Yet they say we incels are the problem of the world.

The dehumanization of the mentally challenged, the ugly and short is truly everything that is wrong with our soyciety

He’s taking his anger out on the short guy because the Manlet has hair and he doesn’t

That dwarf is a foid I think. Will probs have a minimal 5'7 height requirement and talk about how open-minded she-is as a result.

He should've called a fat foid a whale and then see everyone's reaction

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back