Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy A Fakecel Trait Is Getting In Fistfights and Especially Winning Fistfights

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I've been obsessing about this for 3 days ever since user Colvin76 mentioned that he beats people up on the regular and that he's basically the big man on campus.

If you think this is what truecels do you must me be a high T neurotypical normie bully potential sex haver yourself because fighting in such a way, while psychically possible for some truecels, is pretty much impossible because socially you have nothing to gain from it. You're not gonna get any respect out of it if you're a truecel, you're definitely not gonna get any self respect out of it, you'll probably be ganged up on and if you can defend yourself against a group attack you definitely have a little clique of other normies having your back, and on and on.

Naturally men fight for pussy. You're getting pussy or very easily can get pussy if you're a proficient scrapper, period. If it were about safety, you'd snitch to the authorities. If it were about retaliation, you'd pick up a tool and go ER. There's just no way in hell a truecel could psychologically or socially handle pervasive bullying in the traditional way.

Be very suspicious of anyone who say's they're going around being a lone wolf tyrone badass. I promise you they're getting girls or running in some highly normie circles and are far more NT than they larp about.

@Colvin76 Can you believe this guy?

In my youth I got into ALOT of fights due to bullying, I won most of them, but I never got an ounce of female attention whatsoever. So I dunno what kind of drugs you're on man.

In my youth I got into ALOT of fights due to bullying, I won most of them, but I never got an ounce of female attention whatsoever. So I dunno what kind of drugs you're on man.
So what was the point?

Very legit. When I was younger even though I was a physically intimidating ogre I still got bullied and never faught back. Infact I remember two of my bullies where skinny manlets that I could have probably thrown across the room

Very legit. When I was younger even though I was a physically intimidating ogre I still got bullied and never faught back. Infact I remember two of my bullies where skinny manlets that I could have probably thrown across the room
No doubt. In order to fight you really have to have a posse. Unless you're fighting another truecel in which case have at it...still pointless but doable.

similar experience
I never had the anger or high T to go into low IQ mode and go ape on everyone.

similar experience
I never had the anger or high T to go into low IQ mode and go ape on everyone.
You'd get bodied anyway. The only reason to fight without necessarily winning is to show a girl you have some balls if you're good looking. And if you say you win fights as a truecel, well idk what to say to that. That's not realistic as you know.

fistfights don't win you any female attention unless youre 8/10+
i know this for a fact, in fact i got negative attention for it

also
Naturally men fight for pussy. You're getting pussy or very easily can get pussy if you're a proficient scrapper, period.
only if normie or above buddy boyo i fought for not getting beaten up and because of high stress levels, my hands are literally shaking like i have parkinsons

Last edited:
I've been in only 3 fights.

only if normie or above buddy boyo i fought for not getting beaten up and because of high stress levels, my hands are literally shaking like i have parkinsons
You warded off multiple bullies alone, with no weapons? That's impressive. Very impressive...

You warded off multiple bullies alone, with no weapons? That's impressive. Very impressive...
no not multiple, if it was me against more than 1 person it was pretty much over
also people who are about 1+ head taller and 10-30 kg heavier are impossible for me

Last edited:
Only reason why you should get into a fight as an incel is if you're sure that you'll get beaten up if you don't, otherwise it's pointless. Well, you can also beat up some normie for stress relief, but as OP mentioned, there are bettER ways to do that.

no not multiple, if it was me against more than 1 person it was pretty much over
also people who are about 1+ head taller and 10-30 kg heavier are impossible for me
Ok reasonable

Retard IQ thread. I got in a lot of fights because I was mad at the world even at a young age, doesnt mean im low T, I just did it enough to where I was getting good at it.

In a thread I said "I've gotten into fights at school before" and then he turns it into a stupid fantasy. He is so fucking delusional

It's different when you're in a place where fighting is actually expected and considered the norm.

Cope. I've gotten into a few fights during high school and its not because I'm dominant. It's because I'm ugly and I was bullied and fought back.

I think it’s pretty typical for an incel to get into fights. Of course whether he wins them or not depends on how fit he is. He will either be the loser who got wrecked or the brutal psycho so there is no winning. I’m glad my schools were tame

I wouldn’t go as far to say fakecel, but it’s definitely an ogrecel trait. Powerful but ugly is definitely in the realm of possibility

I wouldn’t go as far to say fakecel, but it’s definitely an ogrecel trait. Powerful but ugly is definitely in the realm of possibility
Yes but the bullys can and will return and in great numbers. Unless freindmaxxed a targeted incel never truly wins when it comes to hand to hand combat. Therefore it seems silly to me to even do it tin the first place. Of course if you keep a little switchblade or something on you that changes everything.

cope. I have gotten in skirmishes(not full fights), and am 5'5 currycel

Bro Im an ethnic fistfighter but definitely trucel. Women would subject me to a firing squad if they could yet I thoroughly enjoy beating people up.

Strength isn't admirable unless you're 8/10 or higher. Anything less than, you're considered a creepy violent psycho.

JFL everyone here got into a fight at least once. Chads.co

You're getting pussy or very easily can get pussy if you're a proficient scrapper, period.
I've been martialartsmaxxing for a long time but I haven't been in any actual fights, only sparring. I tried provoking fights but even that requires some social standing.

This. You aren't necessarily a fakecel but one must grow the balls to actually go into a fight.