Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A experience

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
Yesterday i started online lesson and when i entered in the classroom, the girls started laughing and making disgusted faces. After the first part of lesson, we had to do role play imagining that they are foreigners who enter the country as tourists and then talk to the girls who were local people.
The handsome boy was well accepted, he was entertaining them while I was ghosted by these foids of shit. When girls came to me, they just asked a couple of questions and asked teacher if they were okay with what little they said with me.

Shitty bitches, lousy beasts.

Jfl @ normalfags that say that inceldom is only about sex, it's about everything really. Friendships (even platonic ones), resonance for your work/character and every interaction depends on looks alone.

Jfl @ normalfags that say that inceldom is only about sex, it's about everything really. Friendships (even platonic ones), resonance for your work/character and every interaction depends on looks alone.

wtf kind of class is that