Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill a dumb foid got virus, "friend" promised to tell her if i helped her, but then he didn't and took all the credit

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
so, i had this online "friend" who was pretty much the only "friend" i still had :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: who simps online for a single mom in her 20s. he thinks she's very hot and simps for her.

one day that dumb whore got a virus and her PC went to shit :feelshaha: and she had no idea what to do. the virus caused her PC into a halt, exhausting the RAM/memory. the pc was unusable.

this "friend", despite being an incel who spend a lot of time at computer like i do, didnt know shit either :dafuckfeels: so he asked me if i could help

so i did. gave him instructions on how to resolve it.

he promised he'd tell the single mom that i did it, and i even said we could share credit but he was like, "no, no, if her pc is fixed, all credit in on you" :feelsohh: very affirming, right?

so the single mom fixed her pc thanks to me.

guess what then? NADA, nothing. the "friend" didnt even bother to tell me til i asked. then i asked if he told her that it was me who helped fixing her pc, NAH, nada. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

so i asked, why? were you not so assuring, so affirmative? even told me it would be all my credit?

the dude's like: oh dude why you're so serious? why you so sensitive? :fuk::fuk::fuk:

then he's like "it was only a tip, i didnt see the point of telling her it was you coz it was just a tip" :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

yeah right, if not for "just" the "tip", she'd bring her laptop to a PC repair shop, and the neckbeards there would probably steal all her data, her nude photos, sextapes and all that :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: not to say she'd spend time and money on that as well.

i mean the single mom IS A WHORE. with tattoos and all that shit and sleep around.

finally, he's like "you only helped coz you wanted to" "nobody forced you to help" "why you being such a pussy" :feelskek:

no good deeds goes unpunished :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

so in the end, the single mom benefited, the "friend" benefited since the single mom thought it was his help and thanked him :feelsclown: . me , doing all the work, got totally sidelined, and even got demonized by the "friend" :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

what a clown world :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

so, i had this online "friend" who was pretty much the only "friend" i still had :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: who simps online for a single mom in her 20s. he thinks she's very hot and simps for her.

one day that dumb whore got a virus and her PC went to shit :feelshaha: and she had no idea what to do. the virus caused her PC into a halt, exhausting the RAM/memory. the pc was unusable.

this "friend", despite being an incel who spend a lot of time at computer like i do, didnt know shit either :dafuckfeels: so he asked me if i could help

so i did. gave him instructions on how to resolve it.

he promised he'd tell the single mom that i did it, and i even said we could share credit but he was like, "no, no, if her pc is fixed, all credit in on you" :feelsohh: very affirming, right?

so the single mom fixed her pc thanks to me.

guess what then? NADA, nothing. the "friend" didnt even bother to tell me til i asked. then i asked if he told her that it was me who helped fixing her pc, NAH, nada. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

so i asked, why? were you not so assuring, so affirmative? even told me it would be all my credit?

the dude's like: oh dude why you're so serious? why you so sensitive? :fuk::fuk::fuk:

then he's like "it was only a tip, i didnt see the point of telling her it was you coz it was just a tip" :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

yeah right, if not for "just" the "tip", she'd bring her laptop to a PC repair shop, and the neckbeards there would probably steal all her data, her nude photos, sextapes and all that :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: not to say she'd spend time and money on that as well.

i mean the single mom IS A WHORE. with tattoos and all that shit and sleep around.

finally, he's like "you only helped coz you wanted to" "nobody forced you to help" "why you being such a pussy" :feelskek:

no good deeds goes unpunished :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

so in the end, the single mom benefited, the "friend" benefited since the single mom thought it was his help and thanked him :feelsclown: . me , doing all the work, got totally sidelined, and even got demonized by the "friend" :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

what a clown world :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You're posting this thread like your response is normal, but you really just look like you're desperate because you want "credit" to be given from some random woman who you will never see. Kinda seems like you wanted a shot at the woman, and it likely looks like that from your "friend's" perspective too.

Your response is really weird, what the fuck do you get out of "credit"?

Why do you need that random woman to see you in a better light if you aren't trying to get at her?

Your entire post doesn't make any sense.

You keep saying she's a single mom and a whore but it sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself than us, because why the fuck do you care about her validation to the extent that you want "credit" for fixing her PC.

You just sound desperate for attention and validation from women, even to the point that you're "start something" over getting attention and validation from a random woman who you have never interacted with.

You were very careful to preface this entire thing as if the woman is so undesirable and your friend is such a simp, but you sound just as bad as he is in my book, you're really no different, you're just as desperate.

Imagine being so bothered by this that you make an entire fucking thread about it :feelskek:.

Last edited:
You're posting this thread like your response is normal, but you really just look like you're desperate because you want "credit" to be given from some random woman who you will never see. Kinda seems like you wanted a shot at the woman, and it likely looks like that from your "friend's" perspective too.

Your response is really weird, what the fuck do you get out of "credit"?

Why do you need that random woman to see you in a better light if you aren't trying to get at her?

Your entire post doesn't make any sense.

You keep saying she's a single mom and a whore but it sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself than us, because why the fuck do you care about her validation to the extent that you want "credit" for fixing her PC.

You just sound desperate for attention and validation from women, even to the point that you "start something" over getting attention and validation from a random woman who you have never interacted it.

You were very careful to preface this entire thing as if the woman is so undesirable and your friend is such a simp, but you sound just as bad as he is in my book, you're really no different, you're just as desperate.

Imagine being so bothered by this that you make an entire fucking thread about it :feelskek:.
i wont deny i tried to get her :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: she was white, stacylite face minimum. very porcelain white skin.

she blocked me, thats partially the reason i wanted that "credit" so maybe she'd unblock.

anyways, the entire thing was a long story and to be frank it was too fucking bizzare :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: this pc fixing shit can be considered an excerpt out of the grand scheme of the whole drama :feelsclown:

i felt more of a betrayal by that friend. coz he was so "sure" he'd let her know. the blackpill is your "friend" would betray you at any moment when it comes to pussy :feelsdevil:

i wont deny i tried to get her :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: she was white, stacylite face minimum. very porcelain white skin.

she blocked me, thats partially the reason i wanted that "credit" so maybe she'd unblock.
I think I'm going to block you now too, because you're a fucking simp, and then you have the fucking gall to come on here speaking about simps as if you aren't one. If I was running this forum I'd ban you.

All this shit about "whore" and "single mom" and you're simping for her too. What I really really hate is people who lack self awareness and can't be honest with themselves.

One day you're going to have to start being honest with yourself.

i felt more of a betrayal by that friend. coz he was so "sure" he'd let her know. the blackpill is your "friend" would betray you at any moment when it comes to pussy :feelsdevil:
You have to be extra fucking stupid if you think someone who you are competing against for something will help you get it. There was no betrayal, you were just the idiot who REFUSED TO ACCEPT REALITY and acknowledge that it was a competition. You got used like a tool.

The reason why you are a simp is also because you refuse to accept reality, you probably do this in every aspect of your life.

Last edited:

anyways, the entire thing was a long story and to be frank it was too fucking bizzare :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: this pc fixing shit can be considered an excerpt out of the grand scheme of the whole drama :feelsclown:
Why would You do something for a toilet :feelsugh:

My thoughts too lol. Calls her a dumb whore and shames her for being a single mother in her 20s but yet pedestalises her because of her supposed white porcelain skin and being a stacylite. Shameful! No better than a simp, or perhaps even lower as you brought it to this forum and thought we'd be on your side :feelsUgh:. It's a good thing she blocked your ass, failed braggart. Crawl on your stomach like the worm you are.
That whole "porcelain white skin" shit was fucking cringe, I cringed reading that shit. It's just a white bitch.

I have a thing for asian women and you'll never see me saying any cringey shit like this as if they are special, women are women.

GAS
Gas All simps ( in video game)

giga brutal. I have learned simarly this sometimes happens in workplace. You should never help someone more than they'd help you. Also never give full 100% as it gives the fucking cunts an expectation that you'll always be able to give same result :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back