Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A drug addict whore sat on the bus next to me yesterday.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
She was a bit younger than me and clearly high on something, maybe ecstacy, also drunk. She kept talking to all the passengers, me too.

Asked me if i can get her drugs. I obviously refused but she annoyed me still so i called her a junkie and told her to leave me alone.

Why are modern women like this? This is the first woman my age i talked too in 2 years and she just wanted to get drugs from me jfl.

Last edited:
Is this a bragging thread?

no junkie cutie gf to drug her and ascend with :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Asked me if i want to party (meaning can i get her drugs). I obviously refused but she annoyed me still so i called her a junkie and told her to leave me alone
Should have said "Yes I have come to my place" you blew up

she wanted to get high on your cumanphetamine

Just shit on her to claim dominance.

She was a bit younger than me and clearly high on something, maybe ecstacy, also drunk. She kept talking to all the passengers, me too.

Asked me if i can get her drugs. I obviously refused but she annoyed me still so i called her a junkie and told her to leave me alone.

Why are modern women like this? This is the first woman my age i talked too in 2 years and she just wanted to get drugs from me jfl.
Based for telling her to leave you alone.

Looksmax and most normie males have such a culture of hating themselves that they believe they should jump at any sign of "interest" from women or they are pussies.

The only junkies I like are nymphomaniacs.

:incel::banhammer:
Just shit on her to claim dominance.
Yes, in the middle of the bus. Makes sense.

Goddamned motherfucking fakecel

I get turned on by drug addicted whores.

meanwhile you have to work on your personality jfl

Could have gotten a hand or blow job for 10 bucks probably

Fuck you ecstacy is amazing for the half an hour it's peaks

when i lived in a tent city all the junkie foids never wanted to have sex, they weighed maybe 90lbs and had purple IV blowouts all over their body.

if you wanted to risk a deadly disease you could easily offer heroin/crack to these whores and they'd let you fuck them

Because drugs replace the feeling chad gave her.