Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy A disgusting curry foid is in charge of the prince of persia reamake

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
At 1:57 you can see that the foid is typing like she's never used a computer before. And she has that disgusting curry accent. And she's the "senior producer" for this game. The game already looks like crap. Now we know why. But how the fuck did a dumb curry foid like her even manage to end up working for ubisoft, albeit it's the pune studio.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLn3cwSAeig

Trust me she is not making anything she is token poster girl for sjw activists. Like in AC odyssey that lesbian cunt only programmed few meaningless dialog s for side-quest romance.

you bet she was central to the decision of making the male lead as white looking as possible, and the girl brown, diverse, and progressive.

Imagine the smell.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-11-at-2-09-57-AM.png

"I saw my father turn to sand"

Brootal sandpill
you bet she was central to the decision of making the male lead as white looking as possible, and the girl brown, diverse, and progressive.

Now that you mentioned he does look less ethnic than in original sands of time.

Another terrible curryfoid @Legendarywristcel @Uglymuggly @curryZoomercoomer @Subhuman Currycel

She's not in charge, producers just make sure production is on time and on budget. They're basically accountants.

I like how anything ubisoft related just ends up in a sea of dislikes now :feelskek:

I checked her LinkedIn, it seems she has been in the games industry for quite long but the way she typed on the keyboard does look suspicious.

Y does the remake footage look like PS2 graphics.

Last edited:
I bet this game is fucked after releasing it and the reviews start flooding in.

Game studios are full of foids and trannies nowadays, that's why gaming sucks balls. These cunts don't know what they're doing and only exist for diversity points. If you look at really old photos of game devs, it used to be all men.

Game studios are full of foids and trannies nowadays, that's why gaming sucks balls. These cunts don't know what they're doing and only exist for diversity points. If you look at really old photos of game devs, it used to be all men.
Legit a lot of game devs these days probably look more like the foid in your avi

This is going to be a trainwreck.

Trust me she is not making anything she is token poster girl for sjw activists. Like in AC odyssey that lesbian cunt only programmed few meaningless dialog s for side-quest romance.

volcel if you wouldn't marry her

looks like shit for a next gen game tbh

I still feel like we lost gamergate TBH
We made all the right arguments but the MSM never acknowledged it, so culturally (((they))) won

Ubisoft? Dam I forgot they even existed. I haven't touch a single game from them since Rayman Legends which came out in 2013 :lul:. What have they been doing lately?

Ubisoft? Dam I forgot they even existed. I haven't touch a single game from them since Rayman Legends which came out in 2013 :lul:. What have they been doing lately?

Assassin's Creed , Far Cry 6 coming out soon

She is beautiful , white cels need to stop there filthy obsession with indian, Chinese , arabs.

They used to be made by the same ppl they were aimed at.

I liked to original Sand of Times on PS2, will likely ignore this.

At 1:57 you can see that the foid is typing like she's never used a computer before. And she has that disgusting curry accent. And she's the "senior producer" for this game. The game already looks like crap. Now we know why. But how the fuck did a dumb curry foid like her even manage to end up working for ubisoft, albeit it's the pune studio.

Why is she typing like my mother, there's no way she's doing any programming like that :feelskek:

So india didnt become a super power by 2020 just ruined a good franchise

You see her eyes moving, well that’s because she’s reading off a script

Why does she say india? It plays in persia. :lul:

If you want to see how foids and cucks can destroy legendary games with cuckism and anti-male porpaganda look any new TombRaider. This massive companies have gender quotas. They have to put foids in high positions by force. They are rotten.

The game is going to be a white chad dressed in ethic attire because curry whores worship white cock.

I wouldn't trust her a powerpoint presentation, let alone a videogame. She looks like she made mud sculptures in the past with those hands. Take computer literacy classes and then maybe just maybe she would be a decent cashier.

curries should put curry foids in place when they belong

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back