Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A currymeeks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

A currymeeks?

• Yes

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Can this guy be considered as a currymeeks? This is his mugshot.

uAHiB2t.jpg

KDRhD3M.png

Full news here:

Racepill so no

legit looks like meeks :feelsmega::giga::feelswow::whatfeels:

He wouldn't get a Stacy, but if he isn't a manlet he could easily get a Becky.

He doesn’t have the blue eyes halo but he’s definitely top 5% of Curries.

meeks mogs him hard

meeks mogs him hard

Meeks is overrated. He is looksmaxxed, tattoomaxxed. Also has a blue eye halo.

af1f235d5d245c14b10217d2867a7177_md.jpg
uAHiB2t.jpg

That curry just got out of the slum and still mogs him.

Almost, but his eye area isn't good enough. His cheekbones are inferior as well

uAHiB2t.jpg

the curry looks bad,man.
His eyes are way too big and his skull is small.
Not to mention jaw isnt as wide and cheekbones are weaker

the curry looks bad,man.
His eyes are way too big and his skull is small.
Not to mention jaw isnt as wide and cheekbones are weaker

Well, meeks's eyes are too small. No eyebrow. Also lips are too thick also has a wider nose than the currymeeks. The currymeek's eyes are a bit big, but they are almond shaped. Also he has good hair. I find the currymeeks better than the original meeks tbh.

Well, meeks's eyes are too small. No eyebrow. Also lips are too thick also has a wider nose than the currymeeks. The currymeek's eyes are a bit big, but they are almond shaped. Also he has good hair. I find the currymeeks better than the original meeks tbh.
it doesnt matter that they're almond shaped.
His skull is pathetic and his hair is well styled but fucking horrible.He doesnt mog meeks.

Does not look like Meeks, nor have even an ounce of the same effect.

uAHiB2t.jpg

Just no. Stop the cope, man. Even I, an islamic curry like that guy, won't delude myself.

He is chad but he's not as good looking as meeks. Relatively close though.

Wtf?! Haha, no. I read their names, in the article. They have islamic names.
the Muslims in India get no jobs due to discrimination and poverty. so they have to thug max

the Muslims in India get no jobs due to discrimination and poverty. so they have to thug max
They are being treated worse than black people were. If SJWs complain about racism in the US or Trump, they have not seen the staggering scale of fascism in India, not only on an institutional level, but also permeating on a societal level.

Is this a joke? No where near meeks in looks. The curry is a 6/10. Meeks is 8-8.5/10.

Wtf?! Haha, no. I read their names, in the article. They have islamic names.

No one gives a shit about your name or religion, as long as you have bones.

Poor curries even the most handsome ones still get mogged by the average cumskin.

Is this a joke? No where near meeks in looks. The curry is a 6/10. Meeks is 8-8.5/10.

Lmao meeks is not 8, wtf. He is too much overrated, because of the media hype.

If that curry got same media hype, everyone here would say that curry mogs meeks. He won't get any because he's a curry. Even if I made this thread without disclosing his ethnicity (if I said he was a black or some non-curry ethnic), everyone would say he mogs meeks.

Cumskin cope. That guy mogs a lot of cumskins.

@Joelossus is not coping, he is just stating the truth.

Any ethnic whore will choose this guy

143720027-288-k543204.jpg

over this curry

uAHiB2t.jpg

Take the JBWpill.

Lmao meeks is not 8, wtf. He is too much overrated, because of the media hype.

If that curry got same media hype, everyone here would say that curry mogs meeks. He won't get any because he's a curry. Even if I made this thread without disclosing his ethnicity (if I said he was a black or some non-curry ethnic), everyone would say he mogs meeks.
The lower third on Meeks alone mogs his. Meeks mogs him in more ways, too.
@Joelossus is not coping, he is just stating the truth.

Any ethnic whore will choose this guy

143720027-288-k543204.jpg

over this curry

uAHiB2t.jpg

Take the JBWpill.
I shall repent for my sins.

Is this the sand meeks?
000_TO525.jpg

Reminds me of Gandy ngl.

His first step is to learn Spanish, the next step is to surgerymaxx. Chad bones won't cut it for a curry, he needs gigachad bones.

I'm curry and know our race is ugly with alot of negative halo, but you're still coping if you think he wouldn't slay any race other than noodlewhores, warrior skull, hunter eyes, strong jaw, thick eyebrows, PCT, hollow cheeks and big neck, he's a legit 8.5 or 9/10 facially regardless of race and the only thing that could hold him back is height.

I'm curry and know our race is ugly with alot of negative halo, but you're still coping if you think he wouldn't slay any race other than noodlewhores, warrior skull, hunter eyes, strong jaw, thick eyebrows, PCT, hollow cheeks and big neck, he's a legit 8.5 or 9/10 facially regardless of race and the only thing that could hold him back is height.
He is a 6.5/10

He is a 6.5/10
How the fuck is this guy a 6.5/10, he mogs high tier normies to oblivion, the average guy doesn't have even a third of the Chad traits he does like hunter eyes and hollow cheeks.

Meeks completely mog that long faced cuck

He is a 6.5/10
He is 3 max, curry penalty is -5.
He is 3 max, curry penalty is -5.
Meeks completely mog that long faced cuck
Meeks is overrated. Stop being a media-hype-fag.
His first step is to learn Spanish, the next step is to surgerymaxx. Chad bones won't cut it for a curry, he needs gigachad bones.
He does not look like hispanic or spaniard though, he looks more like a black guy.
How the fuck is this guy a 6.5/10, he mogs high tier normies to oblivion, the average guy doesn't have even a third of the Chad traits he does like hunter eyes and hollow cheeks.
He's 3 max. Curry penalty is -5.

Last edited:
Meeks mogs him, but he's a very goodlooking guy nonetheless.

Dark triad Chadpreet.

his eyes could be better

He's not Meeks tier, but he can slay for sure