Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A currycel's answer to "successful" curry men in the dating world

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★

People have been using this album to debunk that curries are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the dating life, and I will tell you why it's not a good way to illustrate any point they are trying to make.

What people fail to grasp is that these men were not the women's first choice! That's the difference. Anyone can become a betabuxxer eventually. But none of these women picked any of these curry men as their first love. And they never would.

Just lol at thinking getting somebody else's sloppy seconds is any achievement whatsoever. These men were just next in line for the cock carousel. There's nothing more to it. It's very insulting.

Stop using it, norm scums!! Not to mention that I'm a 2/10, every woman is disgusted by me. Some of us are deemed unworthy of sloppy seconds. Brutal reminder for every other truecel, currycel or not.

honestly the best way for a currycel to land a white wife would be to accidentally impregnate her right away and then shame her out of abortion.

just be in the top 10% of curries bro

I will tell you why it's not a good way to illustrate any point they are trying to make.

Conversely, it would be a great way to make a point if it were a whyboi dating a sub-looksmatch ching chong.

In conclusion, Juh Be Whymay proofed again.

Anyone that brags about sexual relationships beyond the age is 16 is coping hard.

these guys are like the top 1% of currys lol

do these people forget that attractiveness can transcend race? although the average white has it easier than most ethnics

Notice how they cherry picked 10 or so good looking, tall indians.

Jk they just debunked race being important. This SINGLE HANDEDLY PROOOOVES that curries are the top race and they are all equal. Might as well leave the site now Indians; you are all slayers

honestly the best way for a currycel to land a white wife would be to accidentally impregnate her right away and then shame her out of abortion.

Bro, you can't be a currycel if you have sex... unless you are proposing rape? :giga:
just be in the top 10% of curries bro
I'm at the bottom of the barrel because of my deformed nose.
Conversely, it would be a great way to make a point if it were a whyboi dating a sub-looksmatch ching chong.
In conclusion, Juh Be Whymay proofed again.
Tbh, all a white guy has to do is find a self-hating deathnik whore. Fortunately, there's a big chunk of self-hating deathnik whores.
Anyone that brags about sexual relationships beyond the age is 16 is coping hard.
Agreed. It's very immature.
these guys are like the top 1% of currys lol
do these people forget that attractiveness can transcend race? although the average white has it easier than most ethnics
I agree.. white guys can get with self-hating deathniks and some white women exclusively date within their own race.
Notice how they cherry picked 10 or so good looking, tall indians.

Jk they just debunked race being important. This SINGLE HANDEDLY PROOOOVES that curries are the top race and they are all equal. Might as well leave the site now Indians; you are all slayers
They even used two pictures of curry women as their partners. :feelskek:

bones, bones, bones

So true, they just cherry picked a few examples, on my experience I think foids dislike curry's the most and they make the most memes about them, bobs and vagene and all that stuff,

Tbh, all a white guy has to do is find a self-hating deathnik whore. Fortunately, there's a big chunk of self-hating deathnik whores.

Exactly what I'm talking about.

Show an ethnicoper a White man and a sub-looksmatch dusky hole and you're told he got it because he's White.

"Ethnic" and any White hole and he got it despite being ethnic.

No reason aside from shaky presuppositions furnished in either case. A self-serving abuse of causality. Supremely dishonest.

just be in the top 1% of wealth of westernized curries

these men were not the women's first choice!

There are way more Indian men with white women than vice versa. You realize this right?

And none of these race mixing cunts would touch a white guy with a 1000 foot pole. Regardless of how good looking he is.

This is seriously suifuel

This chaddam is getting prime white puss

Currycels only have 2 options betabuxx cope or rope. No exceptions. A curry can never match other races.

Currycels can look very masculine due to their sexually dimorphic facial hair and dark skin.

no such luck for ricecels.

>inserts currybutchadandcurried.jpeg
>look guys just be curry

currycels = volcels, just raid the west and have free sex

Outliers or betabux. Far from the rule.

Another reason for this is that these are exceptions. I have seen a few curries with whites, but those were exceptions. like 1%. the other 99.9 percent are incel or incel-lite (in that they go for some fat nigger beast who cheats on him with Tyrone).

Half of those pics I guarantee they were just beta orbiter "friends"

Those happy couples are pure suifuel .

Those curries see that album every morning and that works like their daily dose of cope. I tried many times to point that out, but those curries won't ever listen. I gave up. Let them cope. At this point let's just hope that they don't rope after getting thoroughly fucked by the reality.

i dont think anyone is dumb enough to believe this lel blatant cherrypick

when the stem degree finally pays off

Most of these guys are better looking than all the Curries I’ve ever seen in real life. The truly good looking ones are the ones that are half white and their mothers got fucked by a white guy. Pure breed Curries are top tier ugly 99% of the time unless they are from a high caste.

Good luck to those foids getting kidnapped and shipped back to curryland and raped and beaten to death

This shit is cherry picked, but these guys on average are top 1% curries, not top 0.001% or anything.
Yeah it's bad compared to say Scandics or (white) Aussies, where probably 70% are good enough, and maybe as many as 10% are Chads, but it is still a material percentage.
Maintain my theory top curries are not bad because they are Caucasoid, and remove them from fucked up curry society and curry diet and they will be fine.

Just be Chadpreet bro

The truly good looking ones are the ones that are half white and their mothers got fucked by a white guy.

I don't think that is the case. If the mother is white, the kid will look better. Look at Zayn Malik. I also remember running into this Chad a couple of years ago. Turns out, his father was Pakistani and his mother was white. He looked like an absolute slayer. Meanwhile, when the father is white and the mother is ethnic, the kids just look fully ethnic. I have seen it in other mixed race kids.

I’ve seen this before, they all mog me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back