Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a curry foid at work just reminded my boss of a task she asked for my help with jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
basically there's this shit a curry foid at work asked me for help with, like a couple months ago or so (it would take around a day to do :feelshaha:), and so far i've just been telling her i'm on it, and using it as an excuse to not do other stuff my boss asks me to do, and my plan was that she'd eventually forget or something :feelshaha:

anyway so, today while i was sleeping after lunch, she just left a comment on jira saying im supposed to be working on that and tagged my boss. so tomorrow i cant even sleep in bc my boss may ask about it (working from home due to coronavirus), and i will probably have to get to it some time next week (im not going to work on a friday obviously) jfl fuck this shit :feelssus:

The whole had enough time to master whatever she asked you to do by now

The whole had enough time to master whatever she asked you to do by now
tbh :feelshaha:

but i've been saying i will do it and using it as an excuse to not do other stuff, so i kinda have to do it now

i do this every time a foid asks me for help with something btw

inb4 you get fired for being lazy

inb4 you get fired for being lazy
:feelshaha::feelshaha: i'll just neetbuxx then

but they've been complaining about me being lazy for years now and never seem to fire me, so no idea when it's going to happen

basically there's this shit a curry foid at work asked me for help with, like a couple months ago or so (it would take around a day to do :feelshaha:), and so far i've just been telling her i'm on it, and using it as an excuse to not do other stuff my boss asks me to do, and my plan was that she'd eventually forget or something :feelshaha:

anyway so, today while i was sleeping after lunch, she just left a comment on jira saying im supposed to be working on that and tagged my boss. so tomorrow i cant even sleep in bc my boss may ask about it (working from home due to coronavirus), and i will probably have to get to it some time next week (im not going to work on a friday obviously) jfl fuck this shit :feelssus:
Based tbh