Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A cunt's opinion of men

As usual, the feminists saying men are violent but say nothing about the women that date them type of men, because they go for them type of men themselves.

‘Married’. Probably a betabux relationship.

Yeah ok, right wing men are the "parasites". :feelskek: these people are so delusional.

Oh no bros! it's over! Women are getting angry with us and there's nothing we can do about it! We can't hope to win against them!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

anyways in reality

So the punishment is that the foids will not have sex with us? Wow, they sure taught us a lesson

There's nothing that makes foids more wet than a right-wing conservative Chad.

Che is turning in his grave because of these libtards.

>if you don't think exactly how I think you should kill yourself
why are women like this

More and more of you will be friendzoned. Rejected. Dumped. Alone.

Justus G could, theoretically, remove Shannon's clothes and forcibly penetrate her body until ejaculation.

He could also pummel her head into the concrete if she tried to kill him and Donna.

Stop shooting our children, but let us kill them in the womb :foidSoy:

We are waiting for that day foid:lul::lul:

Wonder what she thinks is going to happen after a significant number of men are perpetually alone. They're just going to LDAR?

i hate western women

That was a cringe read Imma be honest

As usual, the feminists saying men are violent but say nothing about the women that date them type of men, because they go for them type of men themselves.
Like flies to shit. What's the rule? Dont listen to what they say. Listen to what they do. AWALT

It doesn’t apply to chad.

yet all the same they date white chads who tend to be more right leaning and leave soy boys in the dust watching onlyfans

RW and libertarian men sound gigabased btw

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

All foids can break their necks and die for all i care. And they are the first to push men and boys into wars to defend their stinking vaginas, fucking hypocrite bitches.

Actually women like right wing conservative guys more than the soy cuck leftists.
Yeah, after the cock carousel to roleplay the trad wifey.

Dear Roastie, no worries, I promise, I hate you more.

should not be given any attention what so ever

What a cunt. She should be thankful for all of these “oppressive laws” that tradcucks created because if there were none, I would love to slice her entire body up with razor blades and strangle her until I could see blood vessels in her eyes pop. She deservesthat and much worse for even daring to talk about men this way (in video game).

She is most likely getting fucked by right-wing 6'3 white chads only and rejects anything below that JFL

All foids can break their necks and die for all i care. And they are the first to push men and boys into wars to defend their stinking vaginas, fucking hypocrite bitches.
Based

6 You NEED us, so you control us so we can't reject you. And when we do, you rape us.
(Femetards NEED men much more than men need them.)
(If all femoids magically disappeared from my country today, everything would still function properly for decades. Every single part of society)
(If all men magically disappeared from my country today, everything would collapse in a matter of hours because the remaining wahmen don't have the physical or mental capacity/competence to maintain any it)
(The control/reject/rape bullshit is a complete femoid lie and imbecility.)
(Femoids reject millions of males online and in real life everyday and are not raped, not even a single time.)
this. I can't for feminists to get down before us and suck our cocks raw once they encounter trash piling up in the streets and sewage overflowing when essential male workers truly leave society.

‘Married’. Probably a betabux relationship.
and the married guy hates himself. probably dreams of putting this foid down every night.

So the punishment is that the foids will not have sex with us? Wow, they sure taught us a lesson
can't miss what you never had :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
"Your uninformed policies control our bodies."

Does this toilet even knows what "right-wing" or "Libertarian" means? Both are extremely pro-abortion. She's confusing these people with Conservatives, which shows how much thought she actually put into her post. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Your uninformed policies control our bodies."

Does this toilet even knows what "right-wing" or "Libertarian" means? Both are extremely pro-abortion. She's confusing these people with Conservatives, which shows how much thought she actually put into her post. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Right-wing in general is not pro-abortion at least it shouldn't be, disgusting and satanic thing

Let me guess, Chad broke her heart?

Dumb hole says women need men as the entire infrastructure around her was built by men :feelsclown:

Oh man! Anyways . . .

What the fuck is this whore barking about? :feelshaha:

As an incel: Oh no. anyway
you cant threaten to not give something you never intended to give under any circumstance anyway. That threat is more empty than all the rhetoric shared here.

this. I can't for feminists to get down before us and suck our cocks raw once they encounter trash piling up in the streets and sewage overflowing when essential male workers truly leave society.
Hey, I'd accept free bjs and food as barter as a substitute for money when it becomes worthless.

This comic will never go out of style

The funniest part about all of this is that they're truly their own worst enemy. I can promise that at least 80% of the foids responding in agreement :foidSoy: are pretty much exclusively attracted to the same male power that is venerated by what they call the patriarchy. The vast majority of them are sleeping with the enemy, regularly, and instead of interrogating their own desires, they're saying "Well it's complicated..." and "Nobody can control their desires", both of which are blatant falsehoods. Yes you can control your desires and no it's not hard. You can figure out if a person has good character by talking to them for 10 minutes, and giving off the illusion of power is not a fucking measurement of character.

But here we are, aren't we?