Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A cumskin whore's tear is worth more than a sandnigger's life

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★

He is a sandnigger... his name is tariq abdul-wahabi:​

Oman Muscat Omani man

if he dies his relatives post it on his instagram that he passed away. and some of his friends will post comments like rip man/you died way to soon/hope ur in a better place... one week after no one will remember him.​

this is stacy. she is a young cumskin whore:​

Screenshot 2

if she cries on a instagram video because someone said she's getting fat people would go crazy, other whores would try calm her down and simps will go insane for her they keep telling her that she's a beautiful queen and she should not care about what people say about her.she could even make news headlines.​

this is the world we live in... pathetic​

stacy(july 24,1999-present)​

tariq(march 2,1974-september 11,2001)​

if she cries on a instagram video because someone said she's getting fat people would go crazy, other whores would try calm her down and simps will go insane for her they keep telling her that she's a beautiful queen and she should not care about what people say about her.she could even make news headlines.​

literally just exist theory :society:

being female = life on tutorial mode

>be ethnic
>discuss what white sluts are doing 24/7

just how it be on .is

Nothing new:

White femoid:

Yes, of-course. My "oneitis", Shannon "Shay" Bosanac, boasts about "strength" and "self love" because she's been worshiped by orbiters and treated like a goddess in psychiatric hospitals. I've endured the complete opposite.

View attachment 499431

View attachment 499433

View attachment 499436

View attachment 499437

This was her response to her "greatest admirer" of eight years(After she denigrated him for being in a suicide ward):

View attachment 499438

Pure, vile filth. Vain creatures should never be deified.

Black male:

He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749

Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)

View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.

It's crazy when you compare how a white woman being inconvenienced makes national news, to Nicholas McCrary who made video after video about his extreme depression, low self esteem and loneliness and no one listened or took notice until he committed suicide. Absolutely terrible.

Neither of their lives matter

View attachment 534451

if he dies his relatives post it on his instagram that he passed away. and some of his friends will post comments like rip man/you died way to soon/hope ur in a better place... one week after no one will remember him.​

View attachment 534454

View attachment 534451

View attachment 534454

While I do agree with the main point of the thread, that women generally get special treatment more than everyone else, I don't agree with the racial narrative you're trying to shove down our throats though.
>be ethnic
>discuss what white sluts are doing 24/7

just how it be on .is
Self-hating ethnics are obsessed with white foids.

While I do agree with the main point of the thread, that women generally get special treatment more than everyone else, I don't agree with the racial narrative you're trying to shove down our throats though.
i know i intentionally did it to make it racial (and more brutal).

LOL thats funny how you worded it. A single roastie tear is worth more than an ethnics life..lmao because its true
True :feelsclown:World

Because Simps cant have a single roastie thinking they deserve anything less than Chad

But one subhuman ethnic dying is one less subhuman trying to get into her roastie pussy

Last edited:
LOL thats funny how you worded it. A single roastie tear is worth more than an ethnics life..lmao because its true
True :feelsclown:World

Because Simps cant have a single roastie thinking they deserve anything less than Chad

But one subhuman ethnic dying is one less subhuman trying to get into her roastie pussy
brutal, i can't stand the racepill, do you know how tariq died?

watch this

brutal, i can't stand the racepill, do you know how tariq died?

watch this

Yeah I saw that picture. That ethnic should be granted the freedom to fuck that pig roastie on daily basis until she is pregnant with his subhuman spawn. That is the punishment she should receive for humilating him in a photo op like that.

Yeah I saw that picture. That ethnic should be granted the freedom to fuck that pig roastie on daily basis until she is pregnant with his subhuman spawn. That is the punishment she should receive for humilating him in a photo op like that.
No i'm not talking about that currycel, i meant the sandnigger in this thread

nigga you still don't know how he died?:shock: it is in the original post
why are you calling Me a nigger what did I ever do to you? Thats fuking racist man and I am not

That's how life works. If she's white, pretty and young that's all you need to succeed.

a couple of days ago a whore crying because she got pumped and dumped by chad made it on the news jfl

View attachment 534451

View attachment 534454

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

View attachment 534451

View attachment 534454

your life is worth less than her DOG's sandnigger

Truer words have never been posted on this site
i thought they were going to talk more about the afghanistan victory but no, it's back to what fat white sluts are doing

Its the simps i tell you, especially the ethnics, they treat their foids as shit but gigasimp for any white foid. Like my dad, he treated my mom as shit for 40 yearsbut sucks into the ass of every woman he sees even if shes a crack whore.

Sandniggers. Almost hate them as much as regular niggers. Stacy foid vs sandnigger. Who do I hate more? It's a tough call. Considering US history I'd be a cuck to sympathize with towel heads.

Last edited:
tariq(march 2,1974-september 11,2001)
Based urge

Sandniggers. Almost hate them as much as regular niggers. Stacy foid vs sandnigger. Who do I hate more? It's a tough call. Considering US history I'd be a cuck to sympathize with towel heads.
No one asked GrAYtard :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
Typical low IQ cumskin completely missing the joke..

lot of people here are low iq af
There's nothing more tragic than coming up with a top tier comedy gold shit post only for people to not get the joke..

It's like the fate of an incel who has so much love to give and yet no femoid will accept his love :fuk:

Last edited:
There's nothing more tragic than coming up with a top tier comedy gold shit post only for people to not get the joke..

It's like the fate of an incel who has so much live to give and yet no femoid will accept his love :fuk:
i was drunk af when i wrote this:fuk: people think like i'm seriously pointing out the cruel injustice in this world. all my threads are shitposts, at this point who cares about injustice

Don't forget, she's a strong independent woman.

Except, she's neither strong nor independent