Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy A cucked fantasy that I have

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Not a larp, it’s a legit fantasy that pops into my head:

Im at work and the qt young receptionist is accosted and grabbed by some crazy bum or something like that. She screams and I’m the only one around so I run over immediately and grab the guy and throw him to the ground than out the door. The qt is really scared about what just happened but also very thankful that I was there to handle business. She still doesn’t get turned on by me at all and only offers a generic thanks.

Don't waste your breath. No need to run.

hello @sadboyo123

This would happen in normal life at a job if danger happened, good job you would get accosted later and thanked by the company

In my fantasy id cheer the attacking bum on

WTF @ that last sentence. I'm sure a lot of incels have a fantasy of saving a foid and her wanting you cuz of it. But still getting friendzoned in your fantasy. :feelskek:
In my fantasy id cheer the attacking bum on
LOL @ throwing zip ties at the bum so he can tie her up. :feelsaww:

WTF @ that last sentence. I'm sure a lot of incels have a fantasy of saving a foid and her wanting you cuz of it. But still getting friendzoned in your fantasy. :feelskek:
Even though it’s a fantasy I have to keep it somewhat realistic.
LOL @ throwing zip ties at the bum so he can tie her up. :feelsaww: