Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A cuck fairy tail ft. Chads, Redpillers, incels and mgtow

Mutationcel

Mutationcel

Recruit
★★
Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/5mhlhh/mgtow_fairy_tale_the_fox_and_the_vixen/

T[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]here was in the forest a fox who loved a certain vixen. he thought of nothing but his love for she was beautiful, with a shiny coat and a pointed, foxy face, and a long, bushy tail. but the vixen spurned the fox's advances and the fox was filled with sorrow. and so the fox went throughout the forest looking for any other animals who could tell him how to woo the vixen.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]on his travels, the fox met the snake and the grasshopper, the toad and the turkey, the weasel, the owl, and the badger. and each of them he asked how to make the vixen love him, but they all said that they knew nothing of how vixens choose their foxes. the fox thought he must surely die of a broken heart.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]at length, the fox came upon the cuckoo bird, and asked him the same, expecting to get the same answer. but the cuckoo bird told the fox that he was an expert in the ways of love, and could tell him how to get any animals to love him. the fox was elated. so the cuckoo bird told the fox, "the vixen is kind and sweet and playful. she loves foxes who are nice to her. you must win her heart with kindness."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"nay" said the fox, "the vixen is cold-hearted and cunning. I know her well, and you obviously do not. she is never friendly or happy (dat tail, tho)"[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]the cuckoo replied, "you are wrong, fox. the vixen has treated you with scorn because you were not confident enough and because you have not been kind to her first. she must be an old fashioned vixen who believes that a vixen deserves to be treated well. only try to pay her a few compliments and you will see how she will change her outlook on you."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]so the fox returned to the vixen and told her that she was very beautiful and that she was everything a fox could want and that he wanted her to be happy and have good fortune.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and the vixen said to the fox, "thank you for saying that, fox. i'm so glad to have you as a friend." and then she left him.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]the fox was confused, and returned to the cuckoo and told him what had happened, and the cuckoo told the fox that this was very good and that all was going to plan. "next" said the cuckoo, "you must make gifts to the vixen, for she is of a generous heart and likes the same in her foxes." and so the fox went about the forest collecting gifts to give to the vixen.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]while the fox was at this, the vixen had gone alone to seek her fortune. on her travels she met the bear. the bear was the biggest and strongest animal the vixen had ever seen, and she was smitten. so the vixen went before the bear and pranced about, wiggling her tail and arching her back. the bear took no notice and so she said, "bear, won't you notice that I am a beautiful vixen, that I am everything a fox could want, and won't you bring me good fortune and lay with me so that I can be mother to strong bear cubs?"[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"oh," said the bear, "i did not see you before, because I was distracted by this thorn in my claw. indeed you are beautiful but I cannot lay with you unless you can help me with your pointy, foxy face and pull out the thorn I cannot reach."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and the vixen helped the bear and stayed the night with him, but the next morning when she woke, she found that he had left. the vixen had hoped that the big strong bear would stay longer, but she supposed that he had bear things to do, and she went on her way without seeking him.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and it was about that time that the fox found the vixen again and presented her with her gifts. he gave her all of the good things for foxes to eat that he could find in the forest. and the vixen said to the fox, "thank you so much, fox. it's so wonderful that I have so many good friends." and then she left him to seek her fortune. and the fox was perplexed and returned to the cuckoo.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and the cuckoo told the fox that all was well and that the vixen would soon be his. "but now, you have to prepare a nice home for the vixen and you must present it as hers to keep and control, with her as the master of the home, because she is an old fashioned vixen, even though she is strong and independent, and don't need no fox, and therefore she will not want you to lord over her the fact that she owes it to you that she owns such a nice home."[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and so the fox set to work to build a marvelous den where he would go with the vixen when she was his.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and while the fox was doing these things, the vixen met the rabbit. and the rabbit was the fastest creature the vixen had ever seen, and she was smitten. and the vixen presented herself before the rabbit and made a foxy spectacle of herself as she had done before the bear. and the rabbit took no notice until the vixen said, "rabbit, can you not see that I am a beautiful vixen and all that a fox or a bear could want, and do you not want to give me gifts and bring me good fortune by laying with me so that I can bring forth swift rabbit cubs?"[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"oh," said the rabbit, "indeed you are a lovely vixen. i did not notice you because I am troubled by the rats that are stealing all of the best food from near my warren. I cannot lay with you unless you can kill all of the rats for me."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and so the vixen hunted down all of the rats and killed them for the rabbit, and she stayed the night in the rabbit's warren. and the next day when the vixen awoke the rabbit was gone. the vixen had hoped that the rabbit would stay with her, but she supposed that he had rabbit things to do, and so she left.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and it was about that time that the fox found the vixen and invited her to see the den he had made for her. and when he told her that the den was all hers to do whatever she liked with, she was so happy and said to the fox, "thank you so much, fox. I am so happy to be so popular."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and the fox returned to the cuckoo for his next instructions and the cuckoo told the fox that he needed to prove to the vixen that he could be a great provider for her, and that he must hone his skills in foxing and demonstrate to the vixen that he could take care of her, because even though she was a strong and independent vixen who don't need no fox, she was an old fashioned vixen who deserved to be taken care of.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and so the fox practiced his hunting and running and other foxly works until he was the best fox in the forest.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and while the fox was away, the vixen had gone to seek her fortune and she came across the beaver. and the beaver had the best and grandest house that the vixen had ever seen and the beaver was the most skilled creature the vixen had met, and she was smitten. and the vixen displayed herself to the beaver and the beaver took no notice until the vixen said, "beaver, do you not see that I am a beautiful vixen and that I am all that a fox or a bear or a rabbit could want, and do you not want to give me gifts and build a house for me and lay with me so that I can bring forth pups that will be skilled builders?"[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"oh" said the beaver, "i see that you are a beautiful vixen. I am sorry but I did not notice before because I am terribly vexed that I spent all my time and worked myself tired to build this house and I cannot catch fish to feed myself. I cannot lay with you unless you catch enough fish to feed me for a while."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and the vixen caught fish for the beaver and gave them to him and she stayed the night at the beaver's house, and when she woke the next day the beaver was gone. and the vixen had hoped that he would stay, but she supposed he had beaver things to do, and so she left.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and the fox found the vixen and showed her all of the skills he had trained and he was better than she at all of the things that foxes need to do, and he outran all of the enemies of foxes and caught all of the prey animals of foxes and he dug and fought and did everything that foxes do, and he told her that if only she were to be his vixen, that he would take care of all of her foxly needs. and the vixen told the fox, "thank you so much, fox. it is good that I am so well loved by all of the creatures in the forest, especially when they are as good and talented as you are. i'm sure you'll find a really great vixen one day and make her very happy. you deserve it." and she left.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and the fox returned to the cuckoo and the cuckoo told the fox that he was very close now, and that what vixens really love was for foxes to step in and take up their side in conflicts. because even though she is a strong and independent vixen who don't need no fox, she expects foxes to listen and believe her.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and while the fox was gone, the vixen went out to seek her fortune, and she met a crow who had a bunch of grapes that looked very delicious, and she wanted some of them. and the vixen jumped in vain to try to steal the grapes from the crow who was high up in a tree. and the crow laughed at the vixen and told her that she was a bad vixen for trying to steal and that she should go and get her own food. and it was around that time that the fox found them and, seeing his chance, began to verbally abuse the crow, telling him that crows all have little dicks and are a bunch of fags and he consoled the vixen, telling her that the grapes were probably sour anyway. and the vixen was happy that the fox had stood up for her, but she felt ill that morning and she wanted to go home. and the fox and the vixen went back to the vixen's den that the fox had made. and the vixen said that she wanted the fox to marry her and take care of her.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and they were married and the vixen was pregnant, but when her litter came, she did not give birth to foxes. she gave birth instead to a bear and a rabbit and a beaver. and the fox was dismayed, and he went to the cuckoo.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and the cuckoo told the fox that it did not matter that the vixen's cubs were not his, and that he needed to fox up and take responsibility. but the fox was heart sick and he went to find another animal to ask for advice.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]the wolf advised the fox for a while, and instructed him that he had failed with the vixen because he didn't hold his frame, and under the direction of the wolf the fox learned to go after younger vixens and insult them so that they would feel threatened and throw themselves at him. and though he got turned down a lot, and it was a lot of work he did get a lot of tail.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]but after a time, the fox realized that AVALT and he became worried that he would get a disease from one of the young vixens or that they would get mad at him and turn the other animals against him. so he sought a new teacher.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and he found the dog, who taught him that all the laws of the forest were stacked in favor of vixens and bitches and against foxes and dogs, and for a while they protested together but they had little to no success. indeed, they had no discernable agenda, because they were afraid to alienate the few other animals that didn't hate them by putting down specific laws they wanted to change.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and the fox was ready to give up and die. and he roamed the land far and wide. and one day he stopped, shocked at having been hit in the face with a turd. and he looked around and saw that a monkey had flung the turd at him. and the fox asked the monkey why he had flung a turd at him. the monkey told him that he was sorry about the turd, but that he just liked a good joke, and they began to talk and the fox told the monkey the story of his life with the vixen and the cuckoo bird.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and the monkey was unsurprised by any of this because he was the wisest of all the animals in the land. and he taught the fox how to give zero fucks and to not take himself so seriously and to ignore vixens and leave them to their own problems. and the fox lived a long and prosperous life thereafter.[/font]

Then the fox went ER