Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy " A country's success is determined by how safe the women are there"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
This is what soy cucks leftists always say.
Safety of women = they don't get to face any consequence for being a Chad cum dumpster

Genghis-Khan-ink-colour-silk-Taipei-Taiwan.jpg

this sounds like some shit a conservative cuck would say tbh

Just lol at retards who care about protecting women so much. I’ve never seen a woman be harassed or any other the other shit they say women go through. It’s made up to further push the agenda on the west to make society more cucked. Make up bullshit laws and always taking sides of women in dealing with problems.

I’ve seen so many posts on social media who believe that WOMEN HAVE IT HARDER THAN MEN IN TODAY’S SOCIETY. JFL at those delusional retards. They only compare women to the top men who have wealth, status and sometimes looks. Peak Apex Fallacy.

View attachment 525348
True, ive never in my life see a woman being abused or molested with my own eyes.

Males are genetically disposable trash to soyciety. I’m not surprised cucks have this kind of logic, they are nothing but dumb animals.

lol by this measure the most successful countries would be those snow-white Eastern European countries that don't let in rapefugees

fucking libtards are so retarded, even their own theories keep tripping them up