Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A condition that arises from long term depression, rejection, and non-existent self steem. You won't believe it if someone compliments you.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
We are used so much to insults, being laughed at and feel rejected that if we ever get complimented some day, we will think the person is just tricking us. We have been in this state for so long that we have been conditioned to think that nothing will ever change and it is simply impossible to think someone will see something positive in any of us in any way, because people having been using everything we have to insult us.
An effect of being depressed for too long is having aversion or clinging to have fun in some way, as you know, and have experienced for yourself how temporary things can be, especially feeling good and having fun. It doesn't matter if the fun is for a whole hour, you will have the rest of the day/night and the whole year to feel like shit again.
No amount of joy, for some people, will ever repair the damage that has been done in their minds. Some people come to such point that if they get complimented they will refuse to believe the person is being genuine in any way, and will just wait for some kind of punchline like in a joke.

Some of us have been trapped in a nightmare that keeps repeating itself to infinity and when something good happens we will think it is just... a dream, and they will get anxious thinking it is just a trap set to make you fall further into the dark pit they have always later on.
It can be like a graph of temperature, your life has been at a low for its entire existence, and when things get good in any way, the temperature rises, and so does your life, but then something happens and everything drops again to the crude, raw kafkaesque nightmare it was before. Suffering is all you have ever knew for so long that at some point you won't even be able to recognise what is feeling good anymore or ever see yourself escaping from it, and if it happens somehow, you will be trapped in a room of anxiety where you expect everything to fall short soon.

You have been in it for so long that you just can't imagine it being any different. Well, I am at that point. I've been like this for so long that I just can't imagine my life being anything else than it already is and has been for all I can remember.
At some point you can't even conceive the concept of having good days and joy, let alone someone else to bond and build memories with.

You have been rejected, bullied and attacked so much for so long that anyone that does the opposite to you, will be seen as fake and a trick, and they are planning something, especially if you have witnessed something like this happening (I have so the fear I have of it is very real). Like a girl invites you to somewhere just for you to see her with someone else kissing and all. I have seen such traps in person happening to people that went to school to me or I knew from the neighborhood, and of course, people venting about this very same thing online and how they fell for a very cruel and soul-crushing trap, design to humiliate them in the most emotionally painful way possible.
You won't believe anything positive anyone ever tells you, because all you have heard is negative. It's a type of condition. You see and feel so much of some thing that anything opposing it is deemed impossible and false.

And then people ask what is wrong with us? Try living a day, a week in our skin and mind and then you see how much you would be able to handle, you would take yourself out of this life in no time.
A whole life of suffering, loneliness, depression, rejection, radicalization, being ostracized will condition you to become "delusional" (according to bluepill fucking normie scum cucks), paranoid, hateful and resort to extreme views. That should be basic knowledge and education. All that it does to people is radicalizing them or literally making them go insane in some way, no wonder some people end up doing the "unthinkable", because they have already lost themselves to insanity, their life and essence has been drained from them by this world and what happens in it and the undesirable people in it. You see yourself like some kind of displaced objected that shouldn't exist in such reality.

Many times I see people saying that normies and people above live in a parallel reality, but I ask: do THEY live in a parallel reality or are WE the displaced objected in an universe where everything that is not possible for us is impossible as we do not belong to THIS reality? Are WE the displaced ones, or are THEY living in a parallel reality?
In my view, we exist in a reality we can't conceive, as we have drastically different lives and minds than normies, we are the displaced ones as the vast majority of people have "normal" lives while all we know is an obscure, vile reality that people refuse to acknowledge it's true. It's a hidden reality in their reality that only we live in and it is hidden from them, and we lie in it as they are out of it.

If you look at it... how different is your life from the life of a complete normal person, normies and above? You will be the person deemed to be living in a parallel reality, we are always told that. It's true, they live in a reality where the dark truth is hidden and we are stuck in the obscure reality that is unconceivable for them and we are trapped in it, thus being in our own reality. We live in the REAL reality and they live in made up fantasies where many of their wishes come true while all we can do is daydream and just wish. For us, it's obscure, depressing. For them, it's either regular/cloudy and just "so happens". For us, it never happens. We live in a reality everyone refuses to acknowledge is true, it is our own realm, and it's depressing and extremely dark.
Two conflicting realities, but we know which reality we face and know here. We live in their universe but outside of their reality, we can't conceive their reality and imagine how good it is to live their lives, while they can't imagine what our reality is like.
They would kill themselves if they had to be us for any time and we would gladly live in their reality of hedonism and joy even if we would die a few years later, just to know what joy and happiness feel like.

Brutal 0 replies pill.

Beautiful post. You are truly empathetic, fellow incel.

We are used so much to insults, being laughed at and feel rejected that if we ever get complimented some day, we will think the person is just tricking us. We have been in this state for so long that we have been conditioned to think that nothing will ever change and it is simply impossible to think someone will see something positive in any of us in any way, because people having been using everything we have to insult us.

Indeed. I've always felt extremely uncomfortable with receiving compliments. They make me feel as though the person complimenting me will quickly switch up and denigrate me when I make a mistake. This is one of the reasons why I struggle to form relationships with other people.

When I was younger, people would denigrate me because I struggled to understand social cues and suffered from severe social anxiety. Now when people compliment me, I usually try to end the interaction as quickly as possible out of sheer discomfort.

An effect of being depressed for too long is having aversion or clinging to have fun in some way, as you know, and have experienced for yourself how temporary things can be, especially feeling good and having fun. It doesn't matter if the fun is for a whole hour, you will have the rest of the day/night and the whole year to feel like shit again.

Yes, depressive dissociation....I've lived with it for so long. Any "positive leisure time" is ruined because I'm always focused on what will happen after it ends. I'm easily distracted by my negative thoughts. Well, that's actually a bit better for me now since I live in near-solitude and take several antidepressants and a stimulant.

No amount of joy, for some people, will ever repair the damage that has been done in their minds. Some people come to such point that if they get complimented they will refuse to believe the person is being genuine in any way, and will just wait for some kind of punchline like in a joke.

Some of us have been trapped in a nightmare that keeps repeating itself to infinity and when something good happens we will think it is just... a dream, and they will get anxious thinking it is just a trap set to make you fall further into the dark pit they have always later on.
It can be like a graph of temperature, your life has been at a low for its entire existence, and when things get good in any way, the temperature rises, and so does your life, but then something happens and everything drops again to the crude, raw kafkaesque nightmare it was before. Suffering is all you have ever knew for so long that at some point you won't even be able to recognise what is feeling good anymore or ever see yourself escaping from it, and if it happens somehow, you will be trapped in a room of anxiety where you expect everything to fall short soon.

Again, truthful. I've had several setbacks/mental breakdowns due to NT behavior and mental illness. They are something I've always expected.

I'm in complete agreement with your post. You explained your mindset well and I believe it resonates with many users on this forum.

Last edited:
yes, this is dreading truthful. even if you have plenty of competency for a field or a matter, upon receiving compliments, you'd be so paranoid and mentally entrapped within foregone negativity that it'll sounds forged, fictitious or even derision.

Last edited:
Spot on brocel. Not capable of being happy because the dark thoughts and what-ifs and reality always comes back to bite us in the ass. Fear of being mocked and played with coming from insecurities created by the treatment from others from a young age. :feelscry:

Compliments. That thing we get when someone is just trying to soften you up so you can do them a favor.

yeah, compliments don't mean much to me, first people lie a lot and I'm pretty used to being lied to. Also, I'm way too sure of my situation to be convinced by mere words.

It's logic, everyone else has always said one thing, when someone says they oposite they must be lying.

Over five hundred women have rejected me.

I would be surprised out of my mind if a woman complimented me.

It actually feels kind of comforting, yet very sad to see that people actually relate to this... people outside our lives or such condition will never understand something like this exists and make people suffer their entire lives. The only people to ever understand it are the people who actually have gone through it.
You feel so down, so depressed that anything resembling posivity towards you will feel fake and forged.
Beautiful post. You are truly empathetic, fellow incel.

Indeed. I've always felt extremely uncomfortable with receiving compliments. They make me feel as though the person complimenting me will quickly switch up and denigrate me when I make a mistake. This is one of the reasons why I struggle to form relationships with other people.

When I was younger, people would denigrate me because I struggled to understand social cues and suffered from severe social anxiety. Now when people compliment me, I usually try to end the interaction as quickly as possible out of sheer discomfort.

Yes, depressive dissociation....I've lived with it for so long. Any "positive leisure time" is ruined because I'm always focused on what will happen after it ends. I'm easily distracted by my negative thoughts. Well, that's actually a bit better for me now since I live in near-solitude and take several antidepressants and a stimulant.

Again, truthful. I've had several setbacks/mental breakdowns due to NT behavior and mental illness. They are something I've always expected.

I'm in complete agreement with your post. You explained your mindset well and I believe it resonates with many users on this forum.
Thank you very much for your words, hope we can all get out of it some day.

Received compliments?

:chad::banhammer:

You have been in it for so long that you just can't imagine it being any different. Well, I am at that point. I've been like this for so long that I just can't imagine my life being anything else than it already is and has been for all I can remember.
At some point you can't even conceive the concept of having good days and joy, let alone someone else to bond and build memories with.

You have been rejected, bullied and attacked so much for so long that anyone that does the opposite to you, will be seen as fake and a trick, and they are planning something, especially if you have witnessed something like this happening (I have so the fear I have of it is very real). Like a girl invites you to somewhere just for you to see her with someone else kissing and all. I have seen such traps in person happening to people that went to school to me or I knew from the neighborhood, and of course, people venting about this very same thing online and how they fell for a very cruel and soul-crushing trap, design to humiliate them in the most emotionally painful way possible.
You won't believe anything positive anyone ever tells you, because all you have heard is negative. It's a type of condition. You see and feel so much of some thing that anything opposing it is deemed impossible and false.

And then people ask what is wrong with us? Try living a day, a week in our skin and mind and then you see how much you would be able to handle, you would take yourself out of this life in no time.
A whole life of suffering, loneliness, depression, rejection, radicalization, being ostracized will condition you to become "delusional" (according to bluepill fucking normie scum cucks), paranoid, hateful and resort to extreme views. That should be basic knowledge and education. All that it does to people is radicalizing them or literally making them go insane in some way, no wonder some people end up doing the "unthinkable", because they have already lost themselves to insanity, their life and essence has been drained from them by this world and what happens in it and the undesirable people in it. You see yourself like some kind of displaced objected that shouldn't exist in such reality.

Many times I see people saying that normies and people above live in a parallel reality, but I ask: do THEY live in a parallel reality or are WE the displaced objected in an universe where everything that is not possible for us is impossible as we do not belong to THIS reality? Are WE the displaced ones, or are THEY living in a parallel reality?
In my view, we exist in a reality we can't conceive, as we have drastically different lives and minds than normies, we are the displaced ones as the vast majority of people have "normal" lives while all we know is an obscure, vile reality that people refuse to acknowledge it's true. It's a hidden reality in their reality that only we live in and it is hidden from them, and we lie in it as they are out of it.

If you look at it... how different is your life from the life of a complete normal person, normies and above? You will be the person deemed to be living in a parallel reality, we are always told that. It's true, they live in a reality where the dark truth is hidden and we are stuck in the obscure reality that is unconceivable for them and we are trapped in it, thus being in our own reality. We live in the REAL reality and they live in made up fantasies where many of their wishes come true while all we can do is daydream and just wish. For us, it's obscure, depressing. For them, it's either regular/cloudy and just "so happens". For us, it never happens. We live in a reality everyone refuses to acknowledge is true, it is our own realm, and it's depressing and extremely dark.
Two conflicting realities, but we know which reality we face and know here. We live in their universe but outside of their reality, we can't conceive their reality and imagine how good it is to live their lives, while they can't imagine what our reality is like.
They would kill themselves if they had to be us for any time and we would gladly live in their reality of hedonism and joy even if we would die a few years later, just to know what joy and happiness feel like.
I have gotten complimented before but then the normshit or foid quickly turns it into an insult. Makes me feel rage and want to :feelsrope:

tbh it is an alien concept to get compliments, its the same thing with thought of marrying a foid.

That's natural. Y'all type this kind of shit like I or you should be ashamed of it. It is normal you're going to feel/behave certain way depending how life was for you.

Even though, good thread.

Last edited: