Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A comprehensive guide to JBW-Maxxing (JustBeWhite)

i dislike having an ethnic name, but i cringe at being called anything else. also don't know what name to choose
also, i have a very uncommon ethnic name, like it's a name that's uncommon for even the particular ethnicity it originates from. if i change my name would i get more responses to jobs

I am already white and this guide didn't help me to max myself.

i will use binaural to get hazel eyes after im done heightmaxxing
also thank FUCK my english father fought for my white name. my mom was going to call me fucking "jarvis" had he not intervened.

1339.gif

also thank FUCK my english father fought for my white name. my mom was going to call me fucking "jarvis" had he not intervened.
Are hazel eyes considered good?

its ok as long as it doesnt pass as brown i think. brown eyes are fucking boring as hell. not death sentence but really wont help boost your SMV

Truly hazel eyes are good, and much preferable to brown eyes.
However, playing "binaural beats" on YouTube is not an effective method to obtain hazel eyes.

Truly hazel eyes are good, and much preferable to brown eyes.
However, playing "binaural beats" on YouTube is not an effective method to obtain hazel eyes.
My eyes are this color but only in daylight.
fEwAMYo.png

I am not sure if I opened a thread but I remember I had written a full post about it:

>swipe in ethnic parts of your country
>Move to ethnic parts of your city
>start learning a white worshipper language, pretend to lear that is, just enroll a course or culture center
>try to build a social circle of ethnics where you are minority as a white
>learn how to put on a facade, LARP as SJW who can relate to ethnics
>ask ethnic women out
>if everything fails, move to SEA
Would that work if you're slavic subhuman and aimed mainly at asian girls?
my skin is already pale.
You have nice contrast with your jetblack hair and beard. You definitely won, when it comes to pigmentation. If you only had blue eyes as well...

JFL at this blonde dude with black eyebrows and black beard. You should dye your eyebrows and your beard too

Neutron Star cope.

It's not cope if it directly aids your chances of sex and reproduction.

Except it is a cope. Femoids are far more attracted to dark-skinned thugs. White men are seen as small-dicked wimps and geeks. JBW is amoeba-IQ.